Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously???? F**K me, he is going to dominate and probably single handedly drag the cats back into top 4 contentions. I for one am very jealous and pissed off they have him.
Im sure if he came here he would have Brownlow favourite.

Its amazing how some players are the best players ever to play the game and as soon as we fail to land them they are junk and overpriced.

Its amazing how some players are the best players ever to play the game and as soon as we fail to land them they are junk and overpriced.
Danger was never going to win the Brownlow next year. Townsend has it all wrapped up ;) Dooooooooooooooooooooooooozy

skeleton-computer-300x240.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-10-13_10-16-50.jpeg
    upload_2015-10-13_10-16-50.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 4
Would be nice.But along with Boak they would be very much untouchable.
I would think everyone has their value. Might not get it but the club would have to consider it if the deal was that juicy.
So most are tradeable, except Jack Watts so it seems :D

Geelong missed finals this year.

Their recruiting team just were smarter than ours. It's pretty simple. The work for trade week is done from last year.

I don't know why Blair has taken a wage for the past two years.
Geelong got very lucky with Dangerfield. Would hardly attribute his acquisition to their recruiting staff. Take him out and all of their signings are extremely questionable.

Seriously???? F**K me, he is going to dominate and probably single handedly drag the cats back into top 4 contentions. I for one am very jealous and pissed off they have him.
I dont think he will, they have got a 1 year window before their next batch of grandpas call it quits, no surprise that geelong fell down the ladder and so did their reserves at the very same time.

Geelong got very lucky with Dangerfield. Would hardly attribute his acquisition to their recruiting staff. Take him out and all of their signings are extremely questionable.
Thanks Blair :)

Adelaide has a better list and all they could manage was 7th with him. Cats are shit. They'll miss the 8 with him and keep falling away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are also loading up on top end talent at the expense of their development and younger age list profile. If they give up next years firt round pick for Henderson. Wow wee are they selling the farm, granted their list will be good from player 1 till 10, but boy does it drop off from there. If it doesn't pay off over the next few seasons, they could be paying for it for a long time.

I would think everyone has their value. Might not get it but the club would have to consider it if the deal was that juicy.
So most are tradeable, except Jack Watts so it seems :D
Wines like Dangerfield is a Vic boy.Punt Road Oval is near a creek(Yarra).You just about have me convinced.Then you mentioned that word W.:D

Get it right it's dud delist

Adelaide has a better list and all they could manage was 7th with him. Cats are shit. They'll miss the 8 with him and keep falling away
I bet they finish top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back