Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

you clearly didn't watch those games he played when Rance was out injured.
Astbury given a good run at it is well worth a crack.

Rich also comes with his fair shair of risks.
Astbury is no good! It is time we all dealt with that.

All of our in the know posters have disappeared :(
Tiger71 ,s abit busy atm.Trying to get more info out of his sauce.
14e0843.jpg

Hope So :)

Just say to GWS we will offer you our first round picks for the next 2 years but we need an answer by the weekend because we have things to do

Hurry boys need to know either way
Problem is though this kid has probably been promised the world.
I bet he's half thinking * I should have just stayed at the Giants.

Has to be Langford but he's not a doozy.

He's played 33 games in 3 years
He was born on the 3rd.
Is there any chance we could be looking at Michael Barlow. Big bodied midfielder originally from Victoria. They need cap space for Bennell and McCarthy potentially. Not an absolute doozy but a very hand player. Thoughts ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem is though this kid has probably been promised the world.
I bet he's half thinking **** I should have just stayed at the Giants.
I'd be almost happy if he did a backflip and stayed at GWS,Just to shove it up Collingwood.lol

Parker out of contract end of next year. Supposedly currently negotiating a new deal with the Swans. If we were to jump in and offer a bumper deal the Swans couldn't match we'd be in with a chance of poaching him.

Anyone just hear jon Ralph on sen? He said Collingwood has some dirt on some gws admins and If the treloar deal falls through they'll let their info out. :drunk:
Had to share that on the main board Treloar thread.
Keep em busy for a while.

It is true that Barlow wasn't as good this year but rumour has it he wasn't seeing eye to eye with Mr. Lyon. His previous years had been very very good. 28 in December so should have 3 or 4 years left and doesn't rely on his pace. Would be a pretty good fit. I wouldn't trade a first outright but maybe a swap with Freo for their second could help them get the McCarthy deal done..

If we keep unearthing a gem like Miles and Lambert each year, I won't mind not getting a doozy. Add another diamond in the rough, Yarran, keep our first pick, and not lose any players is a very good off season for a club that's building towards a premiership tilt.

I wouldn't call Lambert a gem yet mate. Did SFA in the final.

Thanks, I did.

I also know he didn't play much senior football this season. Would you be happy to trade Brett Deledio, the equivalent of Rich in terms of leadership at the Lions, for Aaron Black, who, like Astbury, would probably get a game at a fair few other clubs but can't break into their best 22?

It's like the whole SSelwood issue with compo. He wasn't in their GF team suggesting he isn't in their best 22 right now. Why expect more compensation? Astbury clearly wasn't best 22, just because we think he would be elsewhere doesn't increase his worth.

LOL.
In no way what so ever is Daniel Rich is in the same class as Deledio.

I chose Rich because both have heaps of upside but both also have their injury concerns.

KPP players are a higher value to clubs than what mids are and Brisbane are desperate for KPP.

Whilst its in our favour I agree its not that far off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back