Are you satisfied with your club's dealings over the January window? :?:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

3-0 away at Stoke, you ripper. Again could have been 5-6 nil & nobody could doubt it, but we look better at the back with "what's the story" settling in a lot quicker than expected

If we dont beat Sunderland, I may have to take a spell from BF, from the internet, from work, from my family, from life.

Obama_Laughing.gif

I don't want to say this, but it would be so #spursy for us to miss out on the title to Leicester.

Must remind myself not to get ahead of myself though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want to say this, but it would be so #spursy for us to miss out on the title to Leicester.

Must remind myself not to get ahead of myself though

I can think of a worse team to beat us to the title.

Hint: This is a team we haven't finished above for a while.

Very average performance that.

We're really missing Lanzini currently and Payet looks like he could do with a breather.

Didn't think Southampton were that great in attack but defensively they probably deserved the 3 points.

Shhhh. Empty seats are a myth at the Etihad. /end moomba mode
I'm more in the "who gives a toss?" camp. Not sure why opposition supporters get so exciteable about it.

Last edited:
One of the most one sided 1-0's I've ever seen us play in. Normally we'd find a way to lose that 2-1 at the end like the Newcastle game. Big game next week against city. Let's hope them getting foxed hurts their confidence and we put 3 or 4 past them

Back