Player Watch Pick #7 (2012) - Ollie Wines

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic news if never in doubt ;)

Email is a great touch.

If Ollie Wines signs with Port then Ollie Wines is staying at Port.

I got a you tube or twitter alert on my phone click on it and it had youtube of ollie's highlights and thought he's signed so clicked on the app and there was the story.

I dont know why I thought of this, because Ollie is nothing like this, but as I started reading the story this is all I could think of.

Probably. Was critical of jasper at the start (for his lack of defending not the turnovers) but he has really started to defend well the past 12-18 months. Need his signature next
Something tells me Jasper would not go anywhere Ken isn't. Jasper is as Port as Ollie.

Aaaaaaaand, gotcha!

NmTUii8.gif

0cHW9uz.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And it's Port Adelaide day on Fox too...

Might crack a Basket Press to celebrate.
A nice cold Black Shiraz on a warm summer evening would go down better. ;)

Fantastic job by Port Adelaide, the administration team ... but most of all huge congratulations to the supporters ( who stood behind him 100 % ) for getting Ollie to sign on the dotted line.

Sorry to jump in here - but I had been quite vocal on another board that he was leaving - I was 100% wrong. Sorry if it caused any Port supporter any angst.

Well done to all. Best of luck to Ollie he is a ripper kid.

Fantastic job by Port Adelaide, the administration team ... but most of all huge congratulations to the supporters ( who stood behind him 100 % ) for getting Ollie to sign on the dotted line.

Sorry to jump in here - but I had been quite vocal on another board that he was leaving - I was 100% wrong. Sorry if it caused any Port supporter any angst.

Well done to all. Best of luck to Ollie he is a ripper kid.
Yes you were but at least you have admitted your mistake. Very happy over here. WE knew he was staying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back