No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 8 pretty much settled now.. Now the positions between second to eight up for grabs. Would be catastrophic for us to drop top spot from here. Too much experience when it matters. I'm confident we can win all four leading into the bye. One loss maximum imo

KOLOKOTRONIS
If they win the next two against Melbourne and North, Box Hill will be sent to Perth in Round 22. Collingwood will have their reserves playing round 23 with key players in for post season surgery, so top spot will be locked in.

If they win the next two against Melbourne and North, Box Hill will be sent to Perth in Round 22. Collingwood will have their reserves playing round 23 with key players in for post season surgery, so top spot will be locked in.
No way. Clarko said in his post game presser that when we've done that sort of thing it hasn't worked. Keep the momentum.

True enough. Although we've won 9 on the trot including pretty meritorious wins interstate v PA and Sydney. While the Cats have been a little fortuitous in some wins at home and have had some losses to sides outside the 8 too.

Agree that we aren't in threepeat form, but we're in considerably better form than the Cats IMO.
We are in 9 wins in a row form and I'll take that based on history.

I hate North Melbourne, and I was born long after the rivalry of the 1970s.

Devo St Kilda could not get the job done as I now think North will make the 8. On the bright side, North will get demolished by whoever finishes 5th. Could we see a repeat of the 2012 elimination final between North and West Coast? I hope so.

Decent looking crowd. Size in canberra

Both the rugby crowds must be terrified of the crowds that the Giants are getting in Canberra. A Brumbies Super Rugby final recently only got 8,500 in attendance. Western Sydney really need to get behind that team otherwise they might be the Gone from Weatern Sydney Giants.

Has anyone else noticed the changed format of the AFL mobile site?. Maybe it's just me , and look it could be hiding in plain sight , but I can't for the life of me find a link to the ladder ..

Has anyone else noticed the changed format of the AFL mobile site?. Maybe it's just me , and look it could be hiding in plain sight , but I can't for the life of me find a link to the ladder ..
I can't get the desktop site to work on my phone anymore which means I'm stuck with the stupid mobile ladder.
Apparently mobile in AFL speak means not interested in full stats
Also you can out in AFL.com.au/ladder

Anyone who just missed the ANZ Championship grand final missed a bloody fantastic spectacle. What these women get paid is a disgrace - that was a far better sporting spectacle than any Brisbane Lions game this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns v. Demons game is so bad that Dunstall said "that's it, I'm going skiing!"

Even the commentators are fed up :D

Jarrod Grant (Suns) runs inside 50, and with no-one in front of him, goes the dribble kick at goal, but stuffs it up so bad, that the umpire pays deliberate out of bounds against him :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
And that is the perfect example of the problem with the rule, someone trying to kick a goal who misses but not on the full and they pay a free kick against instead of throwing it in.

It's the fifth item down on the drop down menu, not sure why you can't see it (little diagram of a ladder next to it).

I can't get the desktop site to work on my phone anymore which means I'm stuck with the stupid mobile ladder.
Apparently mobile in AFL speak means not interested in full stats
Also you can out in AFL.com.au/ladder

:huh: All the stats are there on the mobile ladder you just need to swipe to the left and they will come up.

It's the fifth item down on the drop down menu, not sure why you can't see it (little diagram of a ladder next to it).

:huh: All the stats are there on the mobile ladder you just need to swipe to the left and they will come up.
in the app sure, they've redone the mobile website at afl.com.au though and it's a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back