No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite liking this 'B team' commentary on 7. Think they should leave Hammer and Basil in Rio permanently.

Also, Tom Mitchell is playing quite well. Dawson will miss two weeks for that hit on Lloyd.

Loving how the other teams are going full bore for percentage whilest we liarise and get over the line. I think round 22 and round 23 will be a better indicator
Just came on to express this same sentiment. GWS and now Sydney busting a gut to build percentage to try and out position each other.

While all we need to do is simply keep winning and not drop more than 1 game over the next 4 weeks. 3 of which are at the G.

Has anyone else noticed the changed format of the AFL mobile site?. Maybe it's just me , and look it could be hiding in plain sight , but I can't for the life of me find a link to the ladder ..
Just this second came from there and had same issue. If you click on menu then next to match centre is a little arrow that if you click on that reveals the link to AFL Ladder.

Its sickening, during any tackle Dangerflog or Selwood lay, they instantly look up for the umpire pleading for a free like
school boys, hate isn't a strong enough word.
And whenever they get tackled they throw themselves forward looking for in the back. Then look appealing up at the umpire.

Is it just me or do bartel and enright seem like they've been playing longer than boomer? Like they've been playing long before the iphone hit us... Geezus I guess the same can be said of Sam but with Sam it's different he's not as annoying

That's not Bartel playing with a bead. That is a clone, a product of the beard.

Without Enright the cats would have lost. They are no chance come finals.

Poor Tiggers board is in meltdown...There is even a thread about getting the members to vote to get rid of the coach.. interesting
Frankly, they've been pretty patient to date!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prefer GWS winning the GF than Swans, Cats or Crows

If Hawks don't win it of course.

Danger leaving the Crows for the Cats and the Crows winning would be ok....

Geez just had look at the final 4 games and Norf plays 3 of the top 4 and 1 top 8, compared to the cats who plays all 4 bottom 8...
Cats could very well finish on top if othets above them keep losing

Loving how the other teams are going full bore for percentage whilest we liarise and get over the line. I think round 22 and round 23 will be a better indicator
Is it liarising? Or are we perhaps genuinely struggling to put teams away. Although loving seeing others play their butts off to win the race to top 2 whereas we just need to win to hold ground.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back