Hawthorn - four peat?

Remove this Banner Ad

So you say Geelong were unstoppable at Kardina Park. Did you bother to have a look at Hawthorns record at Kardinia Park?

Did you bother to look at Geelongs record at KP that year. I watched a number of games involving Geelong at KP that year and they were just unbelievable. You don't agree with me and that's fair enough just like I don't agree with you. I never said it to degrade the Hawks in any way. I was asked to name atleast one GF I think would have a different result if not at the MCG. I picked 3. You only disagreed with the one you have said so I take it you agree with the other 2? BTW I don't agree with the GF leaving the MCG but as I outlined in the MCG dimensions thread the noise will only get louder as we get closer to the contract expiring. It's a way of keeping at the MCG but alleviating an issue that can be fixed which means it allows the GF to stay at the MCG.

Cheers.

Win tonight and it is most definitely on. The winner tonight gets the easier side of the draw, the loser potentially a stay of execution with likely tough games against bulldogs and one of the Sydney teams in Sydney.

Did you bother to look at Geelongs record at KP that year. I watched a number of games involving Geelong at KP that year and they were just unbelievable. You don't agree with me and that's fair enough just like I don't agree with you. I never said it to degrade the Hawks in any way. I was asked to name atleast one GF I think would have a different result if not at the MCG. I picked 3. You only disagreed with the one you have said so I take it you agree with the other 2? BTW I don't agree with the GF leaving the MCG but as I outlined in the MCG dimensions thread the noise will only get louder as we get closer to the contract expiring. It's a way of keeping at the MCG but alleviating an issue that can be fixed which means it allows the GF to stay at the MCG.

Cheers.

Hawthorn didn't play at Kardinia park in 2008. Did you see hawthorns previous 10 years at Kardinia Park? You use history at a ground for one team but not for the other? That's why you can't use hypertherticals, what ifs etc.

Hawthorn didn't play at Kardinia park in 2008. Did you see hawthorns previous 10 years at Kardinia Park? You use history at a ground for one team but not for the other? That's why you can't use hypertherticals, what ifs etc.

I was asked if a GF was not at the MCG, I chose Geelong over Hawthorn 2008 @ KP. The history at KP that year says Geelong were a great side there. Plus I saw a few games down there. That's the history I'm looking at & hawthorns previous history there. Yes Hawthorn did play well there the previous years but I don't think that would change it if played there in 2008. I was asked a hyperthetical so I gave a hyperthetical. I can't do much more. Like I said we both have differing opinions. There is nothing wrong with not agreeing on things. BTW I picked Hawthorn to win that GF and my main reason was because it was at the MCG. They had come close to beating the cats earlier in the year there.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1apqus.gif

Can I be politically incorrect?

.....geez I enjoyed seeing them lose .....

Everyone has had enough of them .....you well dime Hawks but as dermie said ....time stops for no one

Magpies - 4 peat (Respect)
Hawks - 3 peat (Respect)
Lions - 3 peat (Respect)
Blues - 3peat (Respect)
Demons - 3 peat (Respect)

Swans - No peat (Lol)
Cats - No peat (Lol)

In summation why are Sydney and Geelong supporters even commenting in this thread???? Oh that's right they hate us coz they ain't us

Magpies - 4 peat (Respect)
Hawks - 3 peat (Respect)
Lions - 3 peat (Respect)
Blues - 3peat (Respect)
Demons - 3 peat (Respect)

Swans - No peat (Lol)
Cats - No peat (Lol)

In summation why are Sydney and Geelong supporters even commenting in this thread???? Oh that's right they hate us coz they ain't us
Why is anyone posting in this thread? It's redundant

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back