NFL The Best QB of All Time: Poll

Who is the Best NFL QB of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, what a mature response - you degenerate. Been a niner since the Jeff "The Real GOAT" Garcia days, still wear his jersey (or my Dwight Clark throwback) on gamedays.

Good call, he's right up there for me as well. 3 MVPs, 3 championships, #3 on my pre-merge QB rankings (behind Johnny U and Starr).

10 championship appearances in 10 years and 7 titles if one counts AAFC titles (which I would given that when Browns were admitted into NFL in 1950 they dismantled 1949 NFL champs in first game and went on to win NFL Championship)

Elway is the GOAT of the field of QBs

When it's all said and done Elway will go down as the GOAT of the NFL

Gisele says no.

is

1. Joe Montana - San Francisco 49ers
  2. Dan Marino - Miami Dolphins
  3. Tom Brady - New England Patriots
  4. Peyton Manning - Denver Broncos
  5. Roger Staubach - Dallas Cowboys
  6. Jon Elway - Denver Broncos
  7. Steve Young - San Francisco 49ers
  8. Aaron Rodgers - Green Bay Packers
  9. Brett Farve - Green Bay Packers
  10. Terry Bradshaw - Pittsburgh Steelers
My top 10 order

I find it a little interesting that people keep listing Manning with the Broncos. I understand that Manning won a SB with the Broncos - but lets be honest, Broncos Manning was an absolute shadow of Colts Manning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 4 of what? Greatest sportsmen of all time??

Brady, Jordan, Federer and Messi?
It's always hard to compare sports. Just through pure athleticism Brady isn't close to those guys.

On legacy and those intangibles he's an absolute legend.

I voted Brady a few weeks ago, and even today was one of the best showings by a QB ever. his 4thQ/OT was epic. bringing a team back from 4 scores down late in the 3rd Q against a team with the #1 offence. His 2nd half could be used as his HoF highlight reel.

Right now there are only 2 great QB's currently playing in the NFL. and Brady today was as impressive as Rodgers was in his late season run when he looked invincible.

The next group is a logjam of like 10 QB's

Top 4 of what? Greatest sportsmen of all time??

Brady, Jordan, Federer and Messi?
Federer aint even the best tennis player of all time, let alone the best sportsman. At best its a debate. When we talking about best sportsman, its undisputed best at their chosen sport. Thats Jordan and Brady right now.

Brady = GOAT

Manning/Marino/Rodgers = Best/Most talented

Brady just did the most epic thing in the history of man kind. It was like watching myself play madden

lol...... I did get a chuckle from that LA. :):thumbsu:

Back