MRP / Trib. Vlastuin off the ball Punch - Result one match suspension

Remove this Banner Ad

Has to be a few weeks

Watching on my mobile phone, hard to get a true read without another angle and seeing it in slow motion on a bigger screen.

My guess would be intentional/reckless
I think it's to the upper chest based on that angle so body contact
Low impact.

That's probably a fine to a week max with an early plea?

This is properly rent free. In fact I think they're paying us to live inside their heads. Fully one third by Scat supporters for an event that happened in a Tigers v Eagles game.

View attachment 1439244
It's quite hilarious how they can't separate their hatred from a measured assesment from the incident.

Anyone reasonable has assessed it appropriately. Based on the available vision, it's between a fine and a week. Maybe 2 weeks absolute max if a different angle shows it in a worse light.

It's quite hilarious how they can't separate their hatred from a measured assesment from the incident.

Anyone reasonable has assessed it appropriately. Based on the available vision, it's between a fine and a week. Maybe 2 weeks absolute max if a different angle shows it in a worse light.

You do realise every cats fan assessment of this incident is a literal pisstake of you lot, right?

They don’t need to separate hatred from a measured assessment because they’re not displaying either.

They - we - don’t give a s**t about the Vlastuin incident. If he gets off he gets off, who gives a s**t - either way, it doesn’t make him Pol Pot or worthy of the sort of character assassination that the tigers faithful shifted into overdrive last week.

Good luck to him I hope he gets a fine

You do realise every cats fan assessment of this incident is a literal pisstake of you lot, right?

They don’t need to separate hatred from a measured assessment because they’re not displaying either.

They - we - don’t give a s**t about the Vlastuin incident. If he gets off he gets off, who gives a s**t - either way, it doesn’t make him Pol Pot or worthy of the sort of character assassination that the tigers faithful shifted into overdrive last week.

Good luck to him I hope he gets a fine
LOL. Yeh I'm sure. "Don't give a s**t" - half the supporters in here are Cats fans.

The difference between the two is last week with Stewart, 90% of footy fans/the media were calling it out, discussing it as worthy of a send off, and that it should have been 4-6 weeks. 4 weeks was the minimum consensus....

This incident, is barely worth a week if that. Probably between a fine and 1 week depending on if he got him in the body or high, and that's the general consensus.

The two incidents and the idiocy to not be able to separate them due to Cats' fans hatred like it was only Richmond fans calling Stewart out and your post is laughable and a complete misread of the room. Everyone, literally from fan to media thought Stewart's act was horrible.

LOL. Yeh I'm sure. "Don't give a s**t" - half the supporters in here are Cats fans.

The difference between the two is last week with Stewart, 90% of footy fans/the media were calling it out, discussing it as worthy of a send off, and that it should have been 4-6 weeks. 4 weeks was the minimum consensus....

This incident, is barely worth a week if that. Probably between a fine and 1 week depending on if he got him in the body or high, and that's the general consensus.

The two incidents and the idiocy to not be able to separate them due to Cats' fans hatred like it was only Richmond fans calling Stewart out and your post is laughable and a complete misread of the room. Everyone, literally from fan to media thought Stewart's act was horrible.

Yes, half the people in here are cats fans to WATCH HOW YOU LOT REACT, after last weekend’s sanctimony. I’ll freely admit im interested in it and im just as uninterested in the incident itself. Couldn’t care less if he has to fork over a packet of wizz fizz at his next recess break as punishment.

Yes, half the people in here are cats fans to WATCH HOW YOU LOT REACT, after last weekend’s sanctimony. I’ll freely admit im interested in it and im just as uninterested in the incident itself. Couldn’t care less if he has to fork over a packet of wizz fizz at his next recess break as punishment.

Absolutely. Here to observe the hypocrisy. It's quite something.

This exactly, waiting for the conspiracies etal, that polluted the other thread. :laughv1:

Punches off the ball should always be a week minimum but Sicily punched Jamarra in the gut last week and got a $1000 dollar fine so who ******* knows.

Gut punches that dont cause damage have always been a fine. And they happen every week.

The AFL has had years to fix this and bring in a week off minimum but are not interested presumably because a Brownlow favourite may get done.

Gut punches that dont cause damage have always been a fine. And they happen every week.

The AFL has had years to fix this and bring in a week off minimum but are not interested presumably because a Brownlow favourite may get done.

...and by the way, agree totally with your point.

Gut punches should also be stamped out. They're cowardly and unnecessary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Likewise - but how is Vlastuin king hitting a bloke related? Because a Cats supporter started the thread?
Just to help you out this is a king hit

What Vlastuin did was stupid and wouldn't be shocked to see him get a week.
The umpire signalled high so it has to be a week ?
As I said MRP Lotto will decide which penalty applies.

Just to help you out this is a king hit

What Vlastuin did was stupid and wouldn't be shocked to see him get a week.

As I said MRP Lotto will decide which penalty applies.

Looks like a similar ACTION to me. Obviously the RESULT was different, but do you really think the ACTION itself (punches/elbows him high when he wasn't looking) was different?

The perfect example of calling someone salty in the saltiest way possible.
Explaining the difference between the 2 incidents when the OP says where hypocrites is not saltiness.
Prestia was unconscious for “a minute or so”? If so, he should never play contact sport ever again. Richmond doctors still didn’t call for the stretcher when there was a player unconscious “for a minute or so”? He should be sued for malpractice. Or alternatively you are talking out your ass
Doesn't have to be knocked out to be unconscious as one of the definitions of being unconscious is lacking awareness and the capacity for sensory perception; not conscious. Prestia clearly had no idea where he was or what was happening after Stewart cleaned him up, therefore was unconscious for a minute or so. Richmonds medical staff attempted to get the umpires to stop play but the umpires didn't do so.

Explaining the difference between the 2 incidents when the OP says where hypocrites is not saltiness.

Doesn't have to be knocked out to be unconscious as one of the definitions of being unconscious is lacking awareness and the capacity for sensory perception; not conscious. Prestia clearly had no idea where he was or what was happening after Stewart cleaned him up, therefore was unconscious for a minute or so. Richmonds medical staff attempted to get the umpires to stop play but the umpires didn't do so.
So let’s take you at your conveniently vague definition of unconscious, and say for argument’s sake that Prestia was “unconscious for a minute or so”. Assuming this is so, why was the stretcher not called? It beggars belief that the Richmond doctors did not give their player the safest method to exit the ground. Why do you think this is so?

Really? Tom Stewart was crucified here just last week.

Slightest bit of scrutiny on a Richmond player and it's "trolling"?
Not sure if Tom was crucified

I know he is a great bloke and all that but now you are claiming he is the Son of God?

So let’s take you at your conveniently vague definition of unconscious, and say for argument’s sake that Prestia was “unconscious for a minute or so”. Assuming this is so, why was the stretcher not called? It beggars belief that the Richmond doctors did not give their player the safest method to exit the ground. Why do you think this is so?
Nothing vague about it, it's a dictionary definition, so not my fault it doesn't suit your narrative.
Cool, the Tay-Tay gif. Thanks for that.

Not willing to answer the question though?

I'll ask it another way.

1. Did Vlastuin punch/or throw elbow at his opponent?
2. Did Vlastuin connect high?
3. Was Vlastuin's opponent looking at the time?
Your definition of a king hit is very different to my definition of a king hit. West barely even buckled at the knees let alone ending up staring up at the sky. As I said in my very first post, MRO Lotto will determine if Vlastuin gets a fine or a week.

Nothing vague about it, it's a dictionary definition, so not my fault it doesn't suit your narrative.
so then I will ask again - if Prestia was unconscious for a “minute or so”, why did the Richmond doctors not call for the stretcher and give their player the safest exit from the ground. Seems negligent to me.

Richmond have stated they made an error by not calling for the stretcher.

You need any more evidence that Prestia was non compos mentis than what the cameras showed you? If so you would be the only person in the known universe.

Richmond have stated they made an error by not calling for the stretcher.

You need any more evidence that Prestia was non compos mentis than what the cameras showed you? If so you would be the only person in the known universe.
So why are Richmond fans so upset that the game was not stopped and have been wanting to lynch the umpire for not stopping the game? you guys should be wanting to lynch your doctor for putting your player at risk.

Your definition of a king hit is very different to my definition of a king hit. West barely even buckled at the knees let alone ending up staring up at the sky. As I said in my very first post, MRO Lotto will determine if Vlastuin gets a fine or a week.

Yes, clearly my definition is different to yours.

My definition is restricted to the ACTION. Yours seems to include the resultant effect.

To me, a king-hit is someone punching/or throwing an elbow at someone's head while they're not looking.
Your definition seems to be saying that's okay as long as the victim isn't seriously injured. It's all good if they're not REALLY hurt, right?

Cool, the Tay-Tay gif. Thanks for that.

Not willing to answer the question though?

I'll ask it another way.

1. Did Vlastuin punch/or throw elbow at his opponent?
2. Did Vlastuin connect high?
3. Was Vlastuin's opponent looking at the time?

This a bloody disgrace and I won't just sit here and let you spew absolute non-sense for a second longer!!!

That is Jennifer Lawrence, not Taylor Swift!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back