Game Day AFL National Draft night #1 - Currently hold pick 16. Monday November 28th. Coverage @ 7pm via Fox Footy, Kayo + AFL App

Remove this Banner Ad

Way to piss on our celebratory campfire. :tearsofjoy:
You pipped my ninja edit. I’m not not a fan of Allan BTW it’s just the context. I’m mostly here to read posts from people who were sucked in by the Ryan hype train. I’ll be waiting a while…

Allan is an interesting pick. Tall, quick and seems to have some composure in midfield contests.

If they develop we could have McInnes and Allan as 194cm mid/forwards albeit different types of mid.
We picked up a few boys to help with transition, so the young fellows aren’t getting smashed when introduced - McStay, Mitchell, Lipinski, Kreuger, Dean, Frampton etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jakob-Ryan-Draft-Profile-Cory.png

You guys really think you escaped a melt? Just wait till' tomorrow night!

So far so good.

Hayes, George, Ryan, Cowan, Keeler all still out there.

Hard to imagine we don't get one of them with our next pick, if we get two of them I'll be extremely pleased
Like it, plus Barnett, Clarke, Hotton, Gruzewski, & Burgiel.
We will end up with 2 of these players

Allan is an interesting pick. Tall, quick and seems to have some composure in midfield contests.

If they develop we could have McInnes and Allan as 194cm mid/forwards albeit different types of mid.
Allan has grown 20cm in the last 2 years, so it's possible he hasn't stopped yet.
He could end up a 200cm+ midfielder....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back