Game Day AFL National Draft Night #2 - Tuesday November 29th. Coverage @ 7pm. Fox Footy, Kayo or AFL App/Website.

Remove this Banner Ad

However many are expecting at least one of Collingwood’s two picks in the 20s to be used on one of Joe Richards – a 23-year-old draft bolter who starred for Ovens and Murray Football League this year – or Olli Hotton – the son of ex-Magpie and Blue Trent Hotton. Four SA names are being linked to the Pies’ other picks: Barnett, Ryan, forward-ruck Isaac Keeler and defender-forward Harry Lemmey.

If I recall correctly the last time we were linked to a 23yo regional lad we overlooked him and took McLarty instead.

That player, Tom Stewart.

If we go with Richards I'll be keeping an open mind.

I give him a Go but I not 100% Behind that Possible Move

I'm more excited by tonight than last night.

Hopefully though Derek retains both picks within the 2nd round or we sacrifice one to move up and snare the player we want.

Option 1 appears the more likely while option 3 of trading out one of our 2nd round picks entirely for a future 2nd doesn't turn me on as I don't have the patience to wait another year.

Gimme, gimme, gimme.

Hopefully though Derek retains both picks within the 2nd round or we sacrifice one to move up and snare the player we want.

Option 1 appears the more likely while option 3 of trading out one of our 2nd round picks entirely for a future 2nd doesn't turn me on as I don't have the patience to wait another year.

Gimme, gimme, gimme.

It’s the lack of existential dread you’re feeling. It has quite the heady aroma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez I’ve gone through some cans considering this draft is over 2 school nights.

By the rookie draft I’ll need to check in to AA.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Gimme, gimme, gimme.
First bit of good news. No Leigh Montagna tonight 😀

The Fox Footy commentators claiming that Richmond, among others, are about to “put their stamp on the draft”.

They have their first pick at #48 FFS, quit the hyperbole.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back