Unofficial Preview Changes & pre match discussion vs Carlton (Good Friday Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obviously not realistic, but I’d love to see the following.

Out: Taylor (omit), Howe (omit), Scott (omit), Goater (rest), Stephenson (omit) & Phillips (omit)

In: Ford, LDU, Simpkin, Archer, Bonar, Tucker

B: Archer, Logue, Ziebell
HB: Mcdonald, Corr, Sheezel
C: Shiels, Cunnington, Tucker
HF: Zurhaar, Comben, Curtis
F: Ford, Larkey, Turner
Foll: Goldy, LDU, Simpkin
Int: Greenwood, Bergman, Powell, Bonar
Sub: Hall/Stevo

Master coach Clarko is going to seriously disappoint a few posters here when he only makes forced changes. Plus Simpkin and LDU.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah it's going to be

IN: Simpkin LDU
OUT: Taylor Tucker

Turner Scott Stephenson all pretty lucky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Howe, Tucker, Greenwood ( inj)

In : LDU, Simpkin & Aaron Hall

If we lose Logue, what McKay and Curnow will do to us shouldn't be allowed to be televised
Don't have to imagine hard. Last year we faced then without Corr and McKay. It was Walker on Curnow and Bonar on McKay.

Surely if Logue is suspended we see Dawson in over Bonar. If not, it doesn't bode well for Dawson's future with us.

the players better know how to big this game is. Not for the rivalry. There isn’t one. Especially now that Silvagni was right. But because this game can be taken away from a big loss

When was the last time we won a Good Friday game? Have we ever? Because frankly I dread this marquee match every year now as its the most heavily scrutinised we get all year for our performances, and our games lately have been frankly embarrassing for a match that apparently means so much to us as a club.

I dread Good Friday every year now, and this year won't be any different. Carlton will absolutely bitch slap us if we performed anything like we did today against the Hawks.

If McKay is ready then he can come in. Push Goater up the wing and drop one of Scott/Stevo/Taylor.

Tucker also onto the wing or HFF. Drop another of the three mentioned above.

Phillips to sub. He still needs fitness. And Howe out. Jy and LDU in for them.

I don’t mind Clarkson down-playing the loss as an important part of the journey to the media.

But behind closed doors, I hope he lets the group know that they lowered their colours with the lack of effort and hunger.

I want the team to come out breathing fire next week ready to put on a good display.

If McKay is ready then he can come in. Push Goater up the wing and drop one of Scott/Stevo/Taylor.

Phillips as sub is not bad but he will get more run in the legs at VFL level.

Let Phillips and Wardlaw tear the vfl up together before they come back to the senior side.

He's not. They won't rush him back for this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back