Autopsy AFL 2023 First Preliminary Final - Pies v GWS Fri Sept 22nd 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 63 28.5%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 36 16.3%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Toby Greene ,you star.
Was hoping you lifted the cup this year.

Heads up mate.

zzzzzzz, close margin doesn't make game interesting. Collingwood come out on fire but then gws had complete and utter control for over an hour and should have well and truly ended the contest, wasn't even any late lead changes or shots on goal.

Solid D for mine.
No score for last 10 mins, you haven’t seen many champ

Because you flog us every time we play an important game. It's a hate built on begrudging respect.

Makes sense.

Much respect to the Swans and if anything want to see both clubs do well or either or clubs make finals and grow. I guess living deep in NRL territory makes me want that more so.

Would like to see both our stadiums be expanded in future due to growth (as a lover of AFL) but that's probably a topic for another thread. 😅

Bahahaha danger and hodge reading ftom the AFL script straight off the bat
Over nick daicos tackle.
****en cringe listening to them tongue tying themselves trying to get him off.

Fwiw i don’t think he’ should be suspended either but plenty have already this year over even more innocuous tackles

Money well spent for the Pies.

img_2261-jpeg.1811000
The application of the Ginnivan rule.

Not sure who this player is, nick daicos perhaps, but if the tribunal are serious, he misses next week. This has been a week all year

I'd be surprised if he gets rubbed out for that

In the past decade, the only close GF we've had is Collingwood + eagles (and maybe Sydney v Bulldogs until the final 10).

Please can we have a "not sh.t" grandfinal. They've been underwhelming for so long.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

The 2021 GF was decent I thought. Ended up a flogging but was an awesome game for the first 3 quarters, and Melbourne's surge was a sight to behold live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate GWS but I'd rather be a plastic team than a pathetic bunch of brown paper bag flogging dicks who haven't achieved s**t without blatant cheating in the AFL era.
Hahaha, priceless.

Your recent success is the AFL sanctioned version of our "brown paper bags". Typical clueless Sydney supporter

Makes sense.

Much respect to the Swans and if anything want to see both clubs do well or either or clubs make finals and grow. I guess living deep in NRL territory makes me want that more so.

Would like to see both our stadiums be expanded in future due to growth (as a lover of AFL) but that's probably a topic for another thread. 😅
Same. I'm from Victoria but acknowledge that a successful GWS means a more successful Sydney in many ways.

I do look forward to the day when we have 2 huge, rabid supporter bases that hate one another the way the WA and SA teams do. When we get there the game will have well and truly taken off in NSW.

Lions don’t have a great record at the G this year if they make it to the Big September Dance. Blues have a pretty good record. Lions are a great side. Carlton dangerous when they’re on. Who would Collingwood prefer to play? I’ll say Brisbane.
Not Brisbane as I don't think we can beat them.

We would absolutely bury Carlton though unless their king hit merchant in Martin king hits half of our team. How that prick is playing the Prelim is typical of the crap Carlton gets away with.

Back