NBL 23/24 Season - September 28 tip off

Remove this Banner Ad

Frustrating game. I mean the flops have been ridiculous but you know you're going to cop that going there. Don't think it was a well coached game by Roth. Mcveigh in foul trouble his frustrating but Krslovic getting minutes is never the answer. Also, as hot as he can get Crawford was absolutely putrid in the 2nd half you have to give a good player like MacDonald a look.

Frustrating. I mean you can whine about the leg up but they have had that there for years, it is what it is and everyone knows that when they land. We didn't play well and were still in it late which is frustrating and just didn't play smart.

Lol that's Melo level. Dog foul by Lee but Ushers aggression from when Lee had his back turned to the back peddle when Lee turned around lol
lol you mean when the ref put two hands into Usher’s chest to stop him from making a dumb decision?

Usher is as dumb as a post but he ain’t a snowflake.

Bryce did f-all tonight, was not at all the reason for the win/loss
Did you see when the clock wound down and hit the 3 at the end? Frustrated Cotton on display there.

Wonder how he will respond Game 2, was shooting brick’s tonight.

And what’s the go with Magnay? Foot injury?

lol you mean when the ref put two hands into Usher’s chest to stop him from making a dumb decision?

Usher is as dumb as a post but he ain’t a snowflake.
Was the ref Brock Lesnar? This isn't an Usher/Perf gripe more the fake toughness that's crept into professional basketball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd feel pretty cut if you were jackjumpers- hold bryce to 15 on 0/6 3pt shooting, with a good gameplan and incredibly disciplined trapping, Doolittle a non-factor, good rim protection from Magnay stopping anyone getting anything inside and... Keanu Pinder of all ******* people decides he's going to have a career 3pt shooting night.

A dog act that has no place in basketball.
But yeah, I think a better result would have been for him to have been ejected on the night (which they did review at the time - I'm not sure why they let it stand as a standard USF), and then given him a suspended ban so he could still play the next game.

Marcus Lee is suspended for 2 matches for a hard foul late on Usher.....

joke.

Because of the Wildcats asking for it. Disappointing to whine to the authorities for someone to be punished at that level. We've seen worse go no further than the call in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back