Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Where'd you find a non platinum Uncharted? Good pick up for Heavy Rain, now go out and get Beyond because that game is a masterpiece.

I have a copy of non plat Uncharted 1, got it in the bargain bins at EB when i bought my PS3 back in 2011.
My copy of Uncharted 2 is plat though, i try to avoid them as they look ugly on the shelf =P

Where'd you find a non platinum Uncharted? Good pick up for Heavy Rain, now go out and get Beyond because that game is a masterpiece.
Masterpiece hahahahahahahahahaha geez go overboard why dont ya, it was alright at best.

amare3uj.jpg

New game with my old school scarf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ebay for Uncharted, was $15 all up with postage. For collection purposes I'm avoiding Essentials and Platinum versions, also hate the look of them.

Beyond is on my list to get, $39 at JB, will grab it soon enough.

The only Plat/Essentials that I currently have in my collection are Metal Gear Sold 4 (Plat), FFXIII (Plat) & Uncharted 2 (Essentials).

Two of them were ordered in (FF & MGS) & one I was planning to trade/sell (Uncharted).

Have PS2/PS1 plats though and tried to avoid them where possible.

I've been fairly late to the party with the PS3 (got it in 2012) and my Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank games are in the Essentials packaging, and the Resistance trilogy in the Platinum cases. I'll probably be looking at Essentials copies when I pick up Infamous 1&2 and God of War III.
Kind of annoying but I can live with it.
Won't be repeating the dose though, I'll get the PS4 releases before they slap some ugly border around them.

Hahaha that Playboy game is a pisser PAdman.

... Not that I ever played it or anything.

I remember begging my mum to hire it for me as a kid and when she finally did it was the day my nan came over. Pointy square **** all over the screen while simulating lesbian sex and I had my nan over :(.

The Darkness :thumbsu:.

Easily one of my favourite series of the PS3 generation, be sure to grab 2 as it improves on just about everything.

Yo Fellas - not sure if anyone knows but Blockbuster in USA has closed down and so are stores (if they haven't already) shut down in Australia. My local store is closing down and are selling everything for super cheap. Picked up a bunch of brand new blu-rays for pretty much 3/4 of the price in a normal store.

They were also selling a bunch of PS2 game (which I know a lot of you collect) - so worth checking out your local Blockbuster to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back