Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Picked this up today. Bit of an impulse buy.

u2y2ynyd.jpg

u2y2ynyd.jpg
Bought mine on an impulse in November and played Killzone for a month and a half before getting Tearaway and Persona 4 Golden, haha.
It's a good little device, but you have to fork out for a decent memory card and PS+ (Which I'll do when I get a PS4) to get any real value out of it at this stage.

It's a good little device, but you have to fork out for a decent memory card and PS+ (Which I'll do when I get a PS4) to get any real value out of it at this stage.

Yeh I wanted it for my PS4 and will be good to have a gaming device when I'm away at work. PS+ is all sorted and I have a nice collection of games for the Vita already thanks to it. Just need a decent memory card :(

Yeh I wanted it for my PS4 and will be good to have a gaming device when I'm away at work. PS+ is all sorted and I have a nice collection of games for the Vita already thanks to it. Just need a decent memory card :(
Sounds like you've got it all sorted, which is good to hear.
The memory cards are bloody expensive but I think you get your money's worth, there's so much cheap stuff on the PS store and carrying it all around on that sleek handheld is just golden.

u2y2ynyd.jpg

Good buy, being able to remote play any PS4 game is worth it alone and you can also use it as a second controller for the PS4. It has a really good library now too so make sure you get Tearaway as that's a must buy. You said you have PS+ As well which is a huge bonus, you won't need to buy many games for it with all the free s**t you get. Hotline Miami is free on PS+ this month, make sure you download that ASAP.

Hotline Miami is free on PS+ this month, make sure you download that ASAP.

First game I put on. The screen is incredible. Glad I bought this one then wait for the slim

Any suggestions for the cheapest place for memory cards. Looking for 64gb. Guessing places like playasia would be the best?

Also I've never played a Final Fantasy game but everyone seems to recommend FFX for Vita. Can I just jump straight into it?

PS4 doing nothing for me at the moment so got a 320gb PS3 for $150 :)

Now to play everything I missed after the mistake that was trading my ps3 in. South Park seemed like a good start.

Will be collecting all the good games from last gen too, so expect pics of s**t everyone already owns :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1396760832752.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396760832752.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396836932.061832.jpg

Looks nice but the logo and my username is a sticker and not painted on. Glad it was half price as I wouldn't pay $150 for a green controller with stickers.

Spoke to Morbid at Morbidstix this morning, has 100% assured me that the stickers won't peel at all even with constant use. Actually a real cool guy. Told me a lot of stuff about what they are coming up with. Some real real cool Ghostbusters ones coming.

Has said that they have had heaps of orders from Australia.

Starting my PS3 collection. Thought these were reasonably priced for EB, will grab a few more before the sale ends.

Dont have a Port doona cover so used the wifes scarf. Going to use different footy memorabilia as the backdrop for each purchase.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397029857375.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397029857375.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 5
Starting my PS3 collection. Thought these were reasonably priced for EB, will grab a few more before the sale ends..

Thinking of picking up Far Cry 3 at Target ($29). Missed out playing last gen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back