NLA (formerly an interview with speculative pick Tyler Roos)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good interview I thought. Not sure why some posters thought it relevant to keep pushing about Roos being a "speculative pick" when the original post was merely an interview about a potential F/S recruit. This board delivers once again...
Two posts. The interrogation was brutal.

HE'S TALKING ABOUT FELLATIO EVERYBODY.

Disgusting. I don't come here to read this smut.

My posts will be NLA

Good interview I thought. Not sure why some posters thought it relevant to keep pushing about Roos being a "speculative pick" when the original post was merely an interview about a potential F/S recruit. This board delivers once again...
You need to find somewhere else maybe?

*Queue NWO theme song*
NWO.jpg

Other posters kept dragging it on... I suppose they thought it was funny? Well Paige has left and along with other interviews/inside info she could have shared with us.
She left after the two posts. The rest "dragged it on" after she'd already taken her ball and gone home.

Other posters kept dragging it on... I suppose they thought it was funny? Well Paige has left and along with other interviews/inside info she could have shared with us.
Paige isn't very good at all. To her credit she tries hard and puts herself out there but she doesn't know more than the average poster. From a Brisbane point of view, she was hopeless. Her analysis of our list and its needs is horrible. Although she's not a journalist, she gives the profession a bad name by speculating and not researching. As irrelevant as Brisbane might be, if you're not going to do your home work before commenting on them, it's better kept to yourself.

speculative[spek-yuh-ley-tiv, -luh-tiv]
adjective
1. pertaining to, of the nature of, or characterized by speculation, contemplation, conjecture, or abstract reasoning: a speculative approach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back