NLA (formerly an interview with speculative pick Tyler Roos)

Remove this Banner Ad

Other posters kept dragging it on... I suppose they thought it was funny? Well Paige has left and along with other interviews/inside info she could have shared with us.
Paige has indicated that she knows maybe as much, but in most cases not quite as much, about our team, it's needs and strengths, as the members of this forum. Did she not make that obvious?

nwa.jpeg

Paige has indicated that she knows maybe as much, but in most cases not quite as much, about our team, it's needs and strengths, as the members of this forum. Did she not make that obvious?

I thought it was more speculative.

Other posters kept dragging it on... I suppose they thought it was funny? Well Paige has left and along with other interviews/inside info she could have shared with us.
If you hurry, you can catch her here;

https://twitter.com/paigecardona
Here;
boundforglorynews.com/author/paige_cardona/
and here;
www.scpaige.com.au/author/paige/

Surprisingly, her material is not exclusive to BigFooty Brisbane Lions.;)

I hope he's not pointing to the scoreboard Billy Longer style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions moving on after youngster exodus

THE Lions may score themselves a Roos after all. The club made a shambolic attempt to lure Swans premiership coach Paul Roos last year before he joined Melbourne, who play Brisbane in Melbourne today. But Roos’ son Tyler could find himself in Lions colours in 2015, with both he and Josh Clayton, the son of Suns recruiting head Scott, eligible to be recruited by Brisbane under father-son rules. Roos and Clayton both played for Fitzroy.

Tyler Roos and Josh Clayton are playing for Sandringham in the TAC Cup under-18 competition and have been chosen to attend the AFL Draft Combine later in the year, when their skills and physical abilities will be put under the microscope. Clayton spent time at the Gabba over summer while Roos will do likewise soon. “We are interested. They are both playing some good football this year,’’ Lions list manager Peter Schwab said. “We are being really diligent but it’s a good idea to get them up here and introduce them to people.’’ Brisbane has made a concerted effort to reach out to past players who have sons to make them aware of the club’s academy system.

Paige Cardona‏@paigecardona

Brisbane Lions BF board = the worst posters on the site. Period. Not even going to do them the favour of posting lions related draft notes.

God bless America.

Paige goes on to call the board a bunch of "armchair experts". Pot. Kettle. Black. She is without doubt the most uneducated "draft expert" when it comes to analysing our list's needs/our current players.

God bless America.

Paige goes on to call the board a bunch of "armchair experts". Pot. Kettle. Black. She is without doubt the most uneducated "draft expert" when it comes to analysing our list's needs/our current players.

Well yes we are and just about everyone else is that comes onto sporting social media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back