2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing was; aside from LeCras, no one came into bat for him with sufficient gusto given the action. Cox was knocked out cold. The biggest response was from a couple of drunk guys on the boundary.

The eagles are missing an enforcer. Darling more interested in doing a ninja flip. McGinnity tough, but not someone who delivers pain with a big hip and shoulder. I thought McGovern, McKenzie or someone could of laid a big hit or at least wrestled the douche to the floor.

It got me thinking, if it happened to Sandi what would happen and who most likely would be leading the retaliation. A number of our players have a nasty side and enjoy the physicality. Dawson, Spurr, DeBoer, Fyfe, Ballantyne, Silvagni and Suban like the rough and tumble. We have our share of outside non contested players however the feeble response by the whole team at the Eagles was a worry.

Could you imagine the Saints response last week if someone picked off Lenny. We would of lost by 100 :)

The sad thing was; aside from LeCras, no one came into bat for him with sufficient gusto given the action. Cox was knocked out cold. The biggest response was from a couple of drunk guys on the boundary.

The eagles are missing an enforcer. Darling more interested in doing a ninja flip. McGinnity tough, but not someone who delivers pain with a big hip and shoulder. I thought McGovern, McKenzie or someone could of laid a big hit or at least wrestled the douche to the floor.

It got me thinking, if it happened to Sandi what would happen and who most likely would be leading the retaliation. A number of our players have a nasty side and enjoy the physicality. Dawson, Spurr, DeBoer, Fyfe, Ballantyne, Silvagni and Suban like the rough and tumble. We have our share of outside non contested players however the feeble response by the whole team at the Eagles was a worry.

Could you imagine the Saints response last week if someone picked off Lenny. We would of lost by 100 :)
Hunter was the only one that came into bat for Staker when he was punched by Barry and that was hilarious. It has been a problem for them since Chick retired and Judd left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suban would end up with a year long ban, man he has a whole lot angry in him when on field!

Hunter was the only one that came into bat for Staker when he was punched by Barry and that was hilarious. It has been a problem for them since Chick retired and Judd left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not completely true. I just remembered they are missing Beau Waters. As much as I loved his turnovers coming out of the backline. He was a tough hombre who never shirked a contest. He ran at Barry at half time and laid a hip and shoulder, it didn't really move Barry but it let the team know not to be intimidated. That's the character they were missing last night.

lol at eagles fans comparing Priddis to Fyfe.

Byron Schammer is a much better comparison IMO. Both were decent at winning the stoppages but completely useless in every other way. Part of me thinks Priddis shouldn't bomb it long every time he kicks but tbh he hasn't the skills necessary to do anything better.

Even as a freo fan who is basically supporting anyone who's playing the eagles it's frustrating watching Priddis and Masten bomb it to the loose man in defence over and over. Even in terrible conditions you need to be better than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol at eagles fans comparing Priddis to Fyfe.

Byron Schammer is a much better comparison IMO. Both were decent at winning the stoppages but completely useless in every other way. Part of me thinks Priddis shouldn't bomb it long every time he kicks but tbh he hasn't the skills necessary to do anything better.

Even as a freo fan who is basically supporting anyone who's playing the eagles it's frustrating watching Priddis and Masten bomb it to the loose man in defence over and over. Even in terrible conditions you need to be better than that.

lol, Priddis ain't no Fyfe - not in this world or in any parallel universe... but he's better than the Schamster was x100. And I was a Byron fan.

Hope Buddy kicks 10 tonight. Being an MCC member I was thinking of going, but cbf sitting in the cold and possible rain when it's not my team, plus if Hawthorn win I can't stand there fans.

Going to feel shitty barracking for the Swans tonight but it must be done. Have to be realistic and concede top spot is lost and gun for second instead.

Think of it as barracking against Hawthorn. That's easy to do.

God my tipping has gone to absolute shite this round. I was even stupid enough to change my Richmond tip to WC when Cox announced his retirement - overreaction to the Lenny effect. At least there will be a decent game tonight.

God my tipping has gone to absolute shite this round. I was even stupid enough to change my Richmond tip to WC when Cox announced his retirement - overreaction to the Lenny effect. At least there will be a decent game tonight.

You and me both, absolute bloodbath for my tipping this round. Had a nice healthy buffer as well, would be gone this weekend.

Gee, the Suns are useless. A team full of first round draft picks and they serve up this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back