NCAA 2014 NCAA - Week 1 - Aug 28-Sep 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge blow for OSU

I like Oklahoma this season.

Not with Mixon suspended for the entire season for hitting a girl. Makes the Ray Rice suspension look even lighter. also makes you think if you punch a girl in college you get a season, punch a woman in the NFL get 2 games

Ok now we have more news on the Pac-12 International network that will be on Youtube.

- Service will Launch Aug 26th
- Australia will be one of the 27 countries at Launch, so will NZ
- Cost will be $15 per month, or $100 per Year [its not just football, also Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball and all other college sports]
- ESPN and Fox games will not be live, but get re-broadcast on the Pac-12 network [no word on games being archived yet]
- No word on what will be in the VoD or how long programs will stay there.

Im stoked and i hope games are archived and shows like the Drive [It sounds like a season ling Hard Knocks this year its UCLA]

Thanks for the info man. If you went for a Pac-12 school I think that'd be a no-brainer.

For me? I'd want the games to be available on demand for at least a week after - then I reckon I could justify dropping the hunj.

yeah im going to pay for one month first before i get a season sub, i want to see how it works and what gets archived and how they do 2 games at once. ive never used one of the live streams on Youtube so i want to see how it it, like if it as its own UI or the normal UI. but i happy to have Australia as one of the first places to get it.

I would love the Pac-12 Classics to get archived but doubt they will. i think the Football in 60 will be archived. I hope it does well enough for them to add the regional channels soon.

Like the Big10 international streaming service it falls short on value due to no access to live none pac12 network games. Most the big teams only appear 2 or 3 times a year and usually against lower opponents giving very one sided games.

Like the Big10 international streaming service it falls short on value due to no access to live none pac12 network games. Most the big teams only appear 2 or 3 times a year and usually against lower opponents giving very one sided games.

the recap and highlight/news/magazine shows on Pac-12 are far better than the ones on Big10. but they do a nice job with condensed games and replays of Fox/ESPN games, But i think it all depends on who you follow. but i think fans of Pac-12 teams should look at it.

I will try and do a review nextweek if i get time to play with it. otherwise ill do one in between weeks 1 and 2.

Just out of interest, who else besides me much prefers the College footy to the NFL?

over the last few season yeah, there are more exciting games and the atmosphere is better. But the structure is better because of howmany games are on every week.

Just out of interest, who else besides me much prefers the College footy to the NFL?

I certainly do. I much prefer the diverse nature of players. In the NFL to become an elite QB you need be elite in 4 or 5 categories and there only ten or players like that in the league. You only need to have 1 or 2 to be a successful college QB, or successful in another other position.

I also love the diversity of offences and defences in the college game. It just makes for an overall better season with the variety you can watch.

the Pac-12 networks Youtube page is up, prices are confirmed. and when converted to AUD its $16.49/Month and $107.49/year. Quality seems nice, and Live stream lets me go back about 4 hours right now. I dont know how long it can go back it may have only went live 4 hours ago.

the link to the channel is.
https://www.youtube.com/user/pac12networksintl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there are heaps of youtube channels that upload full college football games as well

Yeah but thats not legal, just like i could promote what games will be uploaded to TYT every week. But i keep the OP for legal Live ways to watch the games. Everyone knows where to find illegal streams and stuff like that.

Josh Shaw has admitted his heroic "Story" was a complete lie. USC suspended him indefinitely.
I hope they have the balls to sit him the whole year. What a dick even letting it run this long, and only coming clean when people had picked apart the story and found it to be a lie.

Do we know what actually happened?

some are saying the police want to talk to him in relation to break-ins. some are saying hes a PoI others saying hes not a PoI for the break-ins.

10 hours.
Just arrived in Atlanta.
Front row, on the 50, almost certainly will make it on tv (Guy im with always makes it on tv)

And here's hoping he brought the costume for me to wear.

Im sitting with this guy:
boise-state-fan.jpg

And he was trying to bring down this for me:
muscle-hamster.jpg

Don't know if he has it. He knew he could bring the head, but the body may have been too much. And I said it's all or nothing for me. So if he doesn't have it, Ill just wear what I brought.

You missed a good game in the Dome last night, Georgia State broke the 16 game losing streak after some big 4th down plays, although the D on the 4th and 19 was just non existent.

Well tonight is the start of the season for many conferences, i want to see what South Carolina look like after Shaw.
for me i will be switching between South Carolina Vs A&M, Boise Vs Ole Miss and be watching parts of the Vandy and Arizona State games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back