Dwayne Russell drove me nuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Got sick of him saying we're playing for our season; he even sucked Healy into it.
Anyone with half a brain knows we won't make it and given 8th will play Freo or Port why the hell would we want to.

Stream has a school kid calling, then I swtiched stream all was good and in sync, then it dropped out, refresh browser and now it's called in Spanish, lmao ... I loved it :) even though I don't speak Spanish :)

Got sick of him saying we're playing for our season; he even sucked Healy into it.
Anyone with half a brain knows we won't make it and given 8th will play Freo or Port why the hell would we want to.

What really drove me nuts is people complaining about Dwayne Russell on the game day thread.

So next time keep it to yourself.

Has there ever been such a "hitable" head on TV?

Stream has a school kid calling, then I swtiched stream all was good and in sync, then it dropped out, refresh browser and now it's called in Spanish, lmao ... I loved it :) even though I don't speak Spanish :)
Blairo eh Sidbotamo eh Blairo, Blairo u hando Sidbotamo snappo.............Sidbotamo......SID........BOH.......TAARRRMMMOOOOOO!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ricciuto was worse tonight to be fair. First questioned whether Macaffer had ever played up forward before and then asked if he's had knee troubles in the past. :oops:
To be fair Roo had a lot of drinks after the two GF's he won.
Dwayne has no such excuse.

This campaigner is a flog of the highest order. Occasionally see him at the broadcast boxes, talk about a guy who goes out of his way to smell his own fart.

He's lucky his in such a horsechit industry where they accept and reward mediocrity with long-term deals.

I know a lot of people dont like BT... but the fact is, there are much worse waiting in the wings to replace him :p

Worst commentator in regards to Collingwood and by quite a way. Would have been trolling Collingwood by saying it's our Grand Final just like Adam H would from bigfooty. How he gets a professional gig is beyond me. Terrible caller.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back