2014 Trade/FA Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Caught some of the Beams talk on my phone.

Notice how he stumbles quite a bit during his speech. Either he's thinking for words, or he's simply making stuff up as he goes.

Last edited:

Caught some of the Beams talk on my phone.

Notice how he stumbles quite a bit during his speech. Either he's thinking for words, or he's simply making stuff up as he goes.

Sounds a bit ...... odd you know, it's almost interesting .........how he has really long pauses to gather his thoughts .......... because clearly he knows stuff all.

;)

"Brisbane are interested if he's available"

Tell me more journalist, I'm sure the 16 other clubs would just have a laugh if the possibility of luring one of the competition's better midfielders who is coming into his prime years was presented.

And Lloyd said we'd have to trade Hanley, Rockliff and our number 1 pick to get Ryder.

Beams was also mentioned again as a bit of an after thought by Lloyd.

Lloydy, you funny stupid stupid man.

While I am intrigured by the Ryder rumours and interested in seeing if it is total bulldust or true, if I could veto it and make the whole thing go away right now, I would.

Would you guys trade your first round pick for nths first round and Tarrant?

Nah, we've already got enough "potential" tall talent. Ryder's only getting discussed because he's moved beyond the potential stage.

Laughable really. I put very little stock in anything Matthew Lloyd says.
While I also think Lloyd's a muppet, in this instance he was just passing on what Bombers replied to him as a way of illustrating how much they were against it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much would you pay for Beams and Ryder combined?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back