Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No teams success has been manufactured by their sports governing body like sydneys has. Demetriou as an administrator was to the afl what Trigg was to the AFC, a complete disaster.

You should know better than anyone else (you have admitted as much) that a club's administration plays a massive part in whether a team is successful or not. Wouldn't matter how much COLA you had if your administration was hopeless. Wouldn't matter how many top draft picks you get if your development is hopeless.
Granted our COLA can be seen as an advantage, achieving success is not as simple as you make it out to be.

You should know better than anyone else (you have admitted as much) that a club's administration plays a massive part in whether a team is successful or not. Wouldn't matter how much COLA you had if your administration was hopeless. Wouldn't matter how many top draft picks you get if your development is hopeless.
Granted our COLA can be seen as an advantage, achieving success is not as simple as you make it out to be.

It's a lot simpler when you can stockpile delicious COLA to attract the best KPF of the last few years and a bloke who at his best is one of the top 5 KPF's in the comp. Who needs development when you can throw around more money than anyone else.

Am I the only one who's 'hatred' towards Tippett has fallen away? I really couldn't care less anymore...
Still don't want the campaigner winning a premiership.

It's a lot simpler when you can stockpile delicious COLA to attract the best KPF of the last few years and a bloke who at his best is one of the top 5 KPF's in the comp. Who needs development when you can throw around more money than anyone else.

True. But it still doesn't guarantee you success.

God I hope Hawthorn smash Sydney so this dickhead doesn't win a premiership medallion.
I couldn't have processed a world where I had to cheer for this dickhead to win a premiership just so Port wouldn't.

If that had happened I would have had to give up on the AFL forever and pretend I never followed it. As it stands now, I will still feel dirty hoping Cunston wins another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't have processed a world where I had to cheer for this dickhead to win a premiership just so Port wouldn't.

If that had happened I would have had to give up on the AFL forever and pretend I never followed it. As it stands now, I will still feel dirty hoping Cunston wins another.
Wouldn't it be good if it is a draw so they have to go through another week of this.

That would be the best outcome for us, delaying the result for Tiprat and Cunston.

Tippett + Sydney = possible premiership. You just have to live with it if it happens. But what frustrated me the most in 2014 was Adelaide's performance from the players and the way they sacked their coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back