EPL Matchday 5

Remove this Banner Ad

he knocks him with his elbow. it is seriously right there.

it's not the mother of all shoves, it's an incredibly soft foul, but vardy was asking for it and rafael well and truly delivered.

you can continue to ignore this all you want however, but it did indeed happen.
Vardy dives in to him..it is right there, or if it helps, it happens 'right in front of you'. The camera angle from the other side shows it clearly.

Yeah? Watch it. Vardy veers drops the shoulder and dives.
Unlike the contact against Raphael where Vardy barrelled him over

How is this knob the best ref in England?

Do you honestly think Clattenburg would give a FK if Rafael went shoulder to shoulder with Vardy and the ball dribbled out for a goal kick? No chance. Rafael was a soft utensil and lost out shoulder to shoulder. He then fouled from behind. You should be pissed at your own defender, not Clattenburg. You probably think Blackett was fouled for the 5th goal too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just playing :)

Bit of an embarrassing story. For Ulloa's penalty, I had my phone in my hand. I've just put a hole in my roof from where my phone went flying in delight :oops: worth it of course! :D

Had Ulloa on my ******* bench. I ******* knew he would score lol.

Do you honestly think Clattenburg would give a FK if Rafael went shoulder to shoulder with Vardy and the ball dribbled out for a goal kick? No chance. Rafael was a soft utensil and lost out shoulder to shoulder. He then fouled from behind. You should be pissed at your own defender, not Clattenburg. You probably think Blackett was fouled for the 5th goal too.
Lost out shoulder to shoulder?

The *.

So did I. He comes on for Sanchez though :D had Blackett and De gea but I'd give that for a win any day!

Got rid of Mata and De Gea and got pasted by a mate, now who's laughing.

Had Ulloa last behind Cahill and Anderweireld so no hope of getting him on, ah well. Justifies his spot in my team.

There as definitely a foul on Rafael in the leadup to the second goal. Only had eyes for taking out the player and dropped the shoulder in.

That being said, Rafael's a twat for shoving him in the back in the box. Clear penalty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back