Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on. Love the smell of misguided moral outrage in the morning. (Okay, afternoon.)

And on a related note, no surprise to see Lance Uppercutandshut and the * crew struggling with it....

Their efforts to draw a direct line between a piss-taking, s**t-hanging thread and FrogGate (tastes just like ChickenGate!!) are as amusingly torturous as their lame denials on PED use.

As it pertains to this site, the only correlation between the two is it provides yet another opportunity for us to confirm their unbridled stupidity.
it's funny how much your attitude changes when it's you in the gun isn't it?

Very amusing to watch

Lance taking the moral high road is laughable. Systematic doping of 34* players with strange substances with evidence from the start that this was the case (AFL fines/bans etc) v A dumb drunk kid robbing a taxi, great logic there lance*.
I do find it remarkable that you think potentially cheating at sports is worse than drunkenly robbing and bashing an innocent person, 2 on 1 no less

I do find it remarkable that you think potentially cheating at sports is worse than drunkenly robbing and bashing an innocent person, 2 on 1 no less
Nobody actually said it was worse, it's that the two situations are not comparable.

Get back to us when North have done all they can to delay Froggy's day in court, to muddy and obfuscate the situation, and the North board as a whole have held Dumont up as some sort of hero and martyr.

As cm said l wasn't comparing both in terms of how bad, only that they are different situations. Yours didn't need to go to court originally, but dumont's incident is required to unless charges are dropped which is unlikely.

So two people committing this crime, huh? How many involved in *essendon's systematic drug cheating? :$

Very amusing to watch

One dumb kid vs administration systematically trying to game the system to their advantage.

Any comparison is tenuous at best.

Very amusing to watch
I think you will find the overwhelming majority condemn the act and look forward to the young man accepting full responsibility. If he were to divert blame, push his mate under the bus, slander the cabbie and take all legal recourse to prevent the details of the evening coming to light i would say that you may be able to start comparing. Until then, enjoy the sympathy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another swing and a miss.

Genuinely thought you were a little brighter than this.

My bad.

See, it's really not that difficult.

Perhaps aggravated burglary is performance enhancing.

If so scrap the no dickheads policy right now.

What bashing?

You and Toes Take Melbourne, Kimbo and Sherm take Perth, Saintly31 and Phoenix will take Tassie, Chadwiko will take Sydney, Darwinroo will take Darwin, Adelaide is corrupt and Jlind and myself started in Brissie today.

View attachment 89741
I'll take Europe.

Do I get a placard, or a trolley or something?
Make your own damn placard. None of that cheap crap from Spotlight either...those can cause skin irritations. Get those good cards from Riot and don't forget to write his FIRST and LAST name on it!

upload_2014-10-29_17-41-30.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back