Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

These injuries are a blessing in disguise, it doesn't help long term winning and Martin dropping 37, Wiggins needs to be the main man as shown today against the Kings, one of the best things to happen this season was the loss to Chicago haven't seen Wiggins bite on a pump fake since!
The Worst possible thing would have been to be close to .500 this year if we can somehow grab either Okafor or Towns, We'd have our Durant-Westbrook tandem in Wiggins & one of those two.

These injuries are a blessing in disguise, it doesn't help long term winning and Martin dropping 37, Wiggins needs to be the main man as shown today against the Kings, one of the best things to happen this season was the loss to Chicago haven't seen Wiggins bite on a pump fake since!
The Worst possible thing would have been to be close to .500 this year if we can somehow grab either Okafor or Towns, We'd have our Durant-Westbrook tandem in Wiggins & one of those two.
Need to still seem semi competitive, We need to learn to win, No use being the next 76ers

I still think we need a volume scorer. The only bloke on our list who looks confident of dropping 20 erry night is pek/thad/martin. We lose one we lose the ability to stay competitive. Michael carter williams looks like hes gonna force himself out of 76ers and you have tony fing wroten leading the scoring. Imagine being a 6ers fan. Going "we have a defensive shot blocker and another unknown to build on" martin wont be around in 2 years time. Which should mean by then bazz/wiggins will be able to score 20 per game and lavine to contribute regularly

was really looking forward to watching this one after work today (didnt check scores), then to find out Mo was ill...* cannot catch a break

The team plays hard though and makes games on it atm, which is pleasing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet we lose to the 76ers

LOL LOL LOL :)

I know KG says he was the best coach he played under in the NBA, but Flip Saunders is a bum, never rated him, Sota should give George Karl a call ..

It looks like bazz barley got on the court from the box score, he seems to be the only one giving it a crack recently

LOL LOL LOL :)

I know KG says he was the best coach he played under in the NBA, but Flip Saunders is a bum, never rated him, Sota should give George Karl a call ..

Reckon it has a little more to do with the fact that a team that was already going to be bad has its three best players not playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back