South Africa in Australia (3 T20I's, 5 ODI's)

Remove this Banner Ad

Target goes down by 6, lose 2 overs. Seems fair. :drunk:

The system works when you lose a fair amount of overs but I just don't see why they wouldn't use their common sense and say there is no point taking off any less than, say, 10 overs. Just play late!

Common sense and cricket should never be in the same sentence

The system works when you lose a fair amount of overs but I just don't see why they wouldn't use their common sense and say there is no point taking off any less than, say, 10 overs. Just play late!
They have to take some off, they'll be an hour behind just on the SAF slow over rate.

That last bit makes a lot of sense for small over reductions. Common sense can sometimes be seldom found though...

Tubby explained the system well and I agree with it in principle, without actually knowing the ins and outs of the equation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradshaw having an on air wank to Aaron Finch. He is never going to be a good test player, I'm not sure what this technique JB always talks about is?

Are channel 9 graphics frozen. It's not showing the batters score and balls faced between the total score and target score.

Bradshaw having an on air wank to Aaron Finch. He is never going to be a good test player, I'm not sure what this technique JB always talks about is?
I think he could just like Warner did. Needs to change his game, but not as much as Davey did.

I think he could just like Warner did. Needs to change his game, but not as much as Davey did.

He won't play test cricket! What did he average in the Shield last season again....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back