List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit of both. I don't think too unrealistic for each pick.

Yeah I think it can definitely happen. What do you like about Deluca? I don't know much about him.

Yeah I think it can definitely happen. What do you like about Deluca? I don't know much about him.

Not much coverage of AFL in sunny blighty. Got the details from Snoop Doggy's Draft
# 70 Richmond – Josh Deluca
Club: Subiaco
Height: 179cm
Weight: 80kg
Position: Small midfielder
Bio: Missed champs through injury but been playing seniors in the WAFL most of the year and been a solid performer. Tough aggressive player who works well when ball is anywhere near him. Very good 1:1 and he can take contested mark as well. Average a goal a game in the seniors.

Why: I think a quality small fwd would be handy down at Tigerland. Josh Hone is a kid I rate and Shane Yarran would excite the fans. If they went another mid there are 2 SA kids in Markov and Bower who might be around but a real left fielder would be Jake Maher. Had an average year but is a player.

Wellers drawing some comparisons to a bloke we got here a few years ago from west coast. Obviously in his work rate capacity and his training enthusiasms. Huge wrap.

Are there any knocks on Larerde ? Would we consider him. I thought he was destined to go top 10 ?? This draft is intriguing , with all it's twists....
After the first 3 picks.Can see this happening.
2eb8sur.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there any knocks on Larerde ? Would we consider him. I thought he was destined to go top 10 ?? This draft is intriguing , with all it's twists....
Not really tbh, Ive played/known most of the jets lads through my juniors, he tries to do abit much sometimes, and the only thing I heard from the weekend was Laverde had a quad injury atm, minor though.

Corey Ellis kicking efficiency was a dismal 49% at TAC cup level. Thought he was elite by foot...

The draft watchers must be lying to us because stats tell us the whole story!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back