NFL 2014 NFL - Week 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Call reversed. Good call.

Any chance went away with that lazy Donnell attempted catch. Get two hands to that

Conclusive??

Who gives a s**t!!

Cowboys win and Eli chokes again yet Romo is bagged.

That Int throw and the Donnell miss has cost his team let alone the 5 picks last week as well.

Call reversed. Good call.

Any chance went away with that lazy Donnell attempted catch. Get two hands to that

He was wide open and the throw was no where near him!

Eli did it twice late in the game and 1 resulted in a pick. Both guys were wide open to.

He was wide open and the throw was no where near him!

Eli did it twice late in the game and 1 resulted in a pick. Both guys were wide open to.
No where near him? Did you see what Eli had bearing down on him?

Jesus, Romo would have died half way through the season if he had that type of pressure this year as opposed to the walk in the park he gets atm.

Rather that just say 'GG', Chism starts having a wank about 'dem poor Cowboys', almost getting beaten by a team which has performed terribly across the board this year.

Jesus, Romo would have died half way through the season if he had that type of pressure this year as opposed to the walk in the park he gets atm.

That's exactly what Romo has been facing season after season before we got our act together this year, and he has been judged for it every single time.

Rather that just say 'GG', Chism starts having a wank about 'dem poor Cowboys', almost getting beaten by a team which has performed terribly across the board this year.

Your tears are delicious. Make sure you guys have a good pre season and go discuss potential draft picks in your team thread and how high you can hope to pick at. :p

dawson-crying.jpg

excited_zpsb10c599d.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's exactly what Romo has been facing season after season before we got our act together this year, and he has been judged for it every single time.
Yeah, and Eli went through the same thing. Rather than just say 'GG' and actually give credit to his D, he comes up with this s**t.

"Who gives a s**t!!

That Int throw and the Donnell miss has cost his team let alone the 5 picks last week as well."

Chism, if Eli goes off for 338 and 3 TDs, your team ain't doing s**t when it matters...

Your tears are delicious. Make sure you guys have a good pre season and go discuss potential draft picks in your team thread and how high you can hope to pick at. :p

I expected to lose.

Your response,ie

Who gives a s**t!!

That Int throw and the Donnell miss has cost his team let alone the 5 picks last week as well.
WOW!!

Justice prevails!!
Are more tear worthy than what I'm producing.

Congrats on a D that let Eli go nuts.

As I said, ain't worth nothing when it matters, dem Cowboys ;)

Yeah, and Eli went through the same thing. Rather than just say 'GG' and actually give credit to his D, he comes up with this s**t.

You may be right, however you raised the point about Romo being killed if he had to face that pressure unlike the wall in the park he has this year, and my response is to remind you that Romo has faced that pressure behind an underperforming O line for years, done a reasonable job but still been ridiculed. I'm assuming from your response you weren't one of his detractors (?) but this place is like that a little. It is especially so when it comes to division rivalries.

Oh by the way ... good game. We were fortunate to get away with that one.

You may be right, however you raised the point about Romo being killed if he had to face that pressure unlike the wall in the park he has this year, and my response is to remind you that Romo has faced that pressure behind an underperforming O line for years, done a reasonable job but still been ridiculed. I'm assuming from your response you weren't one of his detractors (?) but this place is like that a little. It is especially so when it comes to division rivalries.

Oh by the way ... good game. We were fortunate to get away with that one.
He's been injured every year with that sort of pressure, ie an easy way for a potential season to turn to nothing.

Romo is ridiculed in the same way Eli is. When in previous seasons, there isn't much a QB can do with that sort of pressure.

Eli was hardly lauded when he was performing well with or without a good line though, lets be fair. Other than by himself.

I'm assuming from your response you weren't one of his detractors (?) but this place is like that a little.

Of course he was and still is.

When the Gmen win it is all systems go and Romo is a choker now the shoe is on the other foot. :cool:

I have been hearing it for years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back