Formula 1 in 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone out there know how Vettel will succeed at Ferrari where Alonso couldn't? Kinda not seeing it...
Vettel hasn't achieved all his titles and wins just by being in the best car at the right time. Works damn hard at what he does. Don't expect them to turn it around next year but stranger things have happened. He has also said enough times in the past that he would love to drive for them at some point so it may not be soley chasing success but just a dream.

Vettel is a damn good driver, we know that. But you'd struggle to find anyone apart from die had Seb fans who would rate him above Alonso.

He also got some blatant favouritism from the team.

Wrong guy has not left his team. I would like to follow Riccardio, but I remember the s**t redbull put Webber threw after all he done for them. i know they were only following the orders of the guy paying the bills, but still. They would not be where they were without his experience and knowledge. They went form backwater team to unbeatable.

Interesting goldenboy has gone to a race stewart pets team in Scuderia Ferrari.

Wrong guy has not left his team. I would like to follow Riccardio, but I remember the s**t redbull put Webber threw after all he done for them. i know they were only following the orders of the guy paying the bills, but still. They would not be where they were without his experience and knowledge. They went form backwater team to unbeatable.

Interesting goldenboy has gone to a race stewart pets team in Scuderia Ferrari.
I don't remember -- was there a significance change in management when Jaguar turned into Red Bull? I remember Webber being particularly chummy with Jaguar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's Seb in the back of the Ferrari garage at today's Abu Dhabi test.

B3RSKbaCQAEFp-r.jpg:large

Yeah, that's the problem. I wouldn't mind doing away with the 'harder on the brakes and take an early apex on T15' type stuff.
I'd like to see them able to assist with stuff like when Nico's ERS failed in Abu Dhabi "try turning on this" etc type troubleshooting (they may be able to anyway?), but I'd agree, nothing about how to actually drive the car

I'd like to see them able to assist with stuff like when Nico's ERS failed in Abu Dhabi "try turning on this" etc type troubleshooting (they may be able to anyway?), but I'd agree, nothing about how to actually drive the car
Yeah, but where do you draw the line. There was that example when Red Bull were telling ADR to stay off the kerbs as it was causing problems with the ERS. Was it? Probably not, but the guys just find ways around it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back