Australian Open - Day 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Not only the screaming, but in the last game bouchard hit 3 simple UE and what does the scream queen do? She yells out COME ON each time.

How any1 is a fan of her I'm not sure.

I don't even think she's attractive.

Seems like a campaigner too in interviews and such.

Not only the screaming, but in the last game bouchard hit 3 simple UE and what does the scream queen do? She yells out COME ON each time.

How any1 is a fan of her I'm not sure.

Oh the horror she was happy she saved a break point!

She's been getting away with it for practically a decade! Can't believe they haven't told her to clamp down on it.
Unfortunately they won't do anything now until sharapova and azarenka have retired.

You'll notice now that the young girls coming through don't scream and that is because the WTA and ITF have stamped it out at junior level.

Unfortunately they won't do anything now until sharapova and azarenka have retired.

You'll notice now that the young girls coming through don't scream and that is because the WTA and ITF have stamped it out at junior level.

How full on is when you're actually there?

It's loud enough to mute the television...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched a few Sharapova training videos and it's interesting that there is little to no grunting going on even though she's hitting it hard. But, from point one of her matches she's screaming to the heavens.

She's a good for nothing cheat

She's not even attractive!

Aussie Genie needs to lift and send her back to the USSR :D:p:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back