NFL (14/15) Super Bowl XLIX: New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Game Predictions...(1 vote per category)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Score prediction

Seattle 33
New England 17
Mvp Lynch

I think Seattle books their place in history as one of the most dominant teams ever by smashing the Patriots in this one, after smashing the Broncos last year.

Something like 41-17

Due to getting a good lead early, again, and then preying and picking on the Pats pass-happy catch-up football.

MVP will be a defensive player for the Seahawks.

Enjoy the game fools, I'll be hosting SB party, so wont be posting on here for the main event, possibly longer...being either curled up in a ball crying for days or arrested. I also just took out SB insurance. All 7 figures. Vegas is even now:)

Have a good one mate, I reckon redemption comes today. 31-21. They won't know what hits them when Gronk goes all out. He's always had to nurse himself through because he hasn't made it this far but he'll destroy blokes today. Tom and Bill get the one they deserve today.

I may have brought a Wilson football to bed and then thrown it to (at) my girlfriend when she came in the room.....

Seattle to take out a close one, am hoping for triple OT.

just don't want the season to end.

Will be watching delayed tomorrow, enjoy everyone, see you on the other side.

I may have brought a Wilson football to bed and then thrown it to (at) my girlfriend when she came in the room.....
My last long-term GF was quite adept at throwing a football, better than me at it, actually. Used to throw it around in the backyard, which was like a mini-park, 30-50 yards long. She could really sling it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My last long-term GF was quite adept at throwing a football, better than me at it, actually. Used to throw it around in the backyard, which was like a mini-park, 30-50 yards long. She could really sling it.
Mine has roughly the sporting expertise of bongo drum. I've only just taught her to try and catch something that gets thrown/hit near her instead of screaming covering her head and turning away from it (including a tennis ball lobbed from 5m away:oops:).

Mine has roughly the sporting expertise of bongo drum. I've only just taught her to try and catch something that gets thrown/hit near her instead of screaming covering her head and turning away from it (including a tennis ball lobbed from 5m away:oops:).
That's also very cute too.

o_O
With how big yards in Sydney are, I bet this "long term GF" was in a past life when you lived in America?

Yeah! SUPERBAW!

Always an exciting day. Hoping for a close one. Something similar to the NFCCG will do just fine.

Not to bothered by who wins it. Leaning towards Seattle though mainly cause I'm a fan of defence and Kam :)

So where is everyone watching the Super Bowl?

I'll be at Turf in Melbourne if anyone wants to have a beer.

Chism Central.. where some guests will be popping in for a PROPER feed..

ChefChism_zpsfa91efaa.jpg

o_O
With how big yards in Sydney are, I bet this "long term GF" was in a past life when you lived in America?

Or like 'Asif', purely a figment of GG's imagination? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back