NFL (14/15) Super Bowl XLIX: New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Game Predictions...(1 vote per category)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So very true GG the rich and famous all have their s**t to work through , it's often just a different sort of s**t to ours.

I would take the anonymity and contentment of a life with out the media intrusion and scrutiny any day.

Besides on a slightly sicker note .

Just because Gisel is a model that doesn't guarantee that she is good in bed ...... I have done the horizontal Tango with a few dead set babes and they were duds.

Whereas some of the average cute ones have been sensational.... They seem to try harder to please. I know , I know enough of the depraved details.

What was it Joe Walsh once said " you can't argue with a sick mind "....
Agree about the babes vs the babe-nots in the sack. Theyre just more self entitled, princesses, demands, etc. However.....it's dangerous to tar all with one brush too. There ARE babes who are just really cool, down to the earth, thoughtful, guys scared of them, lonely, so try hard. And there the average to ugly who are the opposite, demand the sun and the moon, look down on guys in their class of looks etc.

Just don't stop hitting on the babes!

Just don't stop hitting on the babes!

No I haven't stopped .... Besides every once in a while you get to strike pay dirt .....

Nah I get the s**t talking part. It's to the broken records, even when trying to have a decent convestaion can't help talking trash that can suck it up and now and cop their dose.

Pfft its been going on before any of this deflate bullshit, which mind you has yet to be proven had anything to do with the Brady Belichick or anyone else in the Patriots organisation. So yes we have every right to gloat especially to those that have been digging the boots in, those that question the validity of the team we support and those that blind hatred and jealousy of the Patriots still can't recognise the amazing achievements of this team for more than a decade.

Anyways I'm sitting back and watching the replay again, might even watch the AFCCG and Division round game too :thumbsu:

You can get the to be released DVDs or Blu-Ray from the Pro-Shop and they are Region Free (they will play anywhere in the world). Then you can watch over and over and over again like I will.

uk7GcZy.jpg

Alright. The sb is now consigned to history in my mind. It's kind of funny. On Sunday, I watched the last 10 hours of a 12 hour car race. Yet, it felt longer than the time since the sb!

So anyway. Just review, with the help of the passing of time. Saying stuff if I hadn't already said it. So on reflection, it was a massive moment to finish the game. A lot has been, and will continue to be, made of the last play. But you know, it's all about context.

Had that happened in a different kind of game. I'm thinking the Steelers/Packers sb, where GB led all the way, but PS still had a chance to win on their last possession. I'm not sure it would be as big a deal as it has been. Because NE would've been the team that should won it.

A lot is made of the interception. But when you think of the position of the Seahawks. When they do their review, rather than the last play being the failure. They should study why they were in that postion in the first place. The were 10pts up and they just let it slip. The way they played the second half is what ****** them up. You've got to kill the game as a contest, but they didn't. You've got to avoid being in that postion, try and win the game by the 3qtr time.

As someone who wanted the Seahawks to win. I was freaking out when they attempted the td at the end of the first half. But once they were successful. I don't understand why they just didn't keep going for td all they way. Why did they settle for the field goal in the 3rdqtr? Why not just continue with the offensive attitude? What's the difference between that possession and the one at the end of the 1st half? They were aggressive then, but went soft in the 3rd. I don't get it.

For me. The interception that won it for NE was just a reflection of how badly the SS played the 2nd half. They weren't that good, and were still leading by 10pts! You can't leave yourself open to being the victim of a big play, and they did. That is what SS should be reviewing, not the last play.

Alright. The sb is now consigned to history in my mind. It's kind of funny. On Sunday, I watched the last 10 hours of a 12 hour car race. Yet, it felt longer than the time since the sb!

So anyway. Just review, with the help of the passing of time. Saying stuff if I hadn't already said it. So on reflection, it was a massive moment to finish the game. A lot has been, and will continue to be, made of the last play. But you know, it's all about context.

Had that happened in a different kind of game. I'm thinking the Steelers/Packers sb, where GB led all the way, but PS still had a chance to win on their last possession. I'm not sure it would be as big a deal as it has been. Because NE would've been the team that should won it.

A lot is made of the interception. But when you think of the position of the Seahawks. When they do their review, rather than the last play being the failure. They should study why they were in that postion in the first place. The were 10pts up and they just let it slip. The way they played the second half is what ****** them up. You've got to kill the game as a contest, but they didn't. You've got to avoid being in that postion, try and win the game by the 3qtr time.

As someone who wanted the Seahawks to win. I was freaking out when they attempted the td at the end of the first half. But once they were successful. I don't understand why they just didn't keep going for td all they way. Why did they settle for the field goal in the 3rdqtr? Why not just continue with the offensive attitude? What's the difference between that possession and the one at the end of the 1st half? They were aggressive then, but went soft in the 3rd. I don't get it.

For me. The interception that won it for NE was just a reflection of how badly the SS played the 2nd half. They weren't that good, and were still leading by 10pts! You can't leave yourself open to being the victim of a big play, and they did. That is what SS should be reviewing, not the last play.

OMG.

For god's sake, the reason that Seattle couldn't close it out because NE wouldn't let them. At what point of the game did RW complete a successful pass? Reckon it took half way thru the second period. Up until that point, NE had dominated and only due to a poor t/o by Brady and it would have been Seattle down significantly. The stats halfway thru the second period showed NE were dominating Seattle in all facets of the game (1st downs, yards gained). You have to look at both sides, NE shouldn't have been in that position to be 10 points down, if Brady hadn't turned it over twice. See you can have two views.

RW is not a great QB, he is a great running QB but passing QB. No, he has his limitations. Kearse made a remarkable catch that he couldn't do again in a pink fit if he tried it 100 times. How many times did RW complete short passes like Brady?

It was a great SB.

lol "Seattle couldn't close it out because NE wouldn't let them". If that the case, Seattle would not have scored 17 unanswered points. If Wilson is so s**t, then the significance of the NE defensive performance is less.

"You have to look at both sides" lol I look at Seattle because they lost when they were in a strong winning position, that's what ****** them up. What NE did or didn't do doesn't matter because they won. I look at the reality, whereas all you're doing is speculating. Since you're a Patty fan, I can let this slide because not looking at reality is normal.

Jesus! Patsy fans still crying even though they won. :$

lol "Seattle couldn't close it out because NE wouldn't let them". If that the case, Seattle would not have scored 17 unanswered points. If Wilson is so s**t, then the significance of the NE defensive performance is less.

"You have to look at both sides" lol I look at Seattle because they lost when they were in a strong winning position, that's what ****** them up. What NE did or didn't do doesn't matter because they won. I look at the reality, whereas all you're doing is speculating. Since you're a Patty fan, I can let this slide because not looking at reality is normal.

Jesus! Patsy fans still crying even though they won. :$
No, on the debate you just had, kirky is right. Wilson isn't much chop as a QB and the Pats closed him down. But you were right about when Seattle lost the game, as I thought the same thing when I was watching the game. Around 50 secs left in the 3rd Qtr, on 3rd and 3, going the deep bomb, instead of a short pass or Wilson scramble. If they kept the drive alive, which would've been a long drive (the 70 yards 5-7 mins kind), and kicked a FG or TD, they would've probably killed off the Pats then. Around 8-10 mins left in the game, the Pats down 13-17 pts. They lost the momentum/game at that point, on offense.

No, on the debate you just had, kirky is right. Wilson isn't much chop as a QB and the Pats closed him down. But you were right about when Seattle lost the game, as I thought the same thing when I was watching the game. Around 50 secs left in the 3rd Qtr, on 3rd and 3, going the deep bomb, instead of a short pass or Wilson scramble. If they kept the drive alive, which would've been a long drive (the 70 yards 5-7 mins kind), and kicked a FG or TD, they would've probably killed off the Pats then. Around 8-10 mins left in the game, the Pats down 13-17 pts. They lost the momentum/game at that point, on offense.

Well, which one is it?

I'm right, because NE won. The actual point is to win the sb and NE did it. So it doesn't matter what they did or didn't do. It was the perfect, even including the Brady interceptions. kirky can only speculate what the score would've been if this happened or that didn't happen. It's pointless. Understandable frame of mind from a Pattie fan though.

Seattle lost. The interception is a big moment because of the easy score was expected. But they were behind despite being 10pts up. Where the lost the game is from that period between being 10pts up to conceding it. They backed off, they didn't go for it. They were generally cautious on defence, which was a no no. By settling for the field goal, it meant that they later had to go for the td. Whereas going for and getting a td earlier would've meant the Butler interception meant overtime. Or they could've gone for a field goal to win the game and not leave themselves open like they did.

I'm right, kirky's wrong!

Well, which one is it?

I'm right, because NE won. The actual point is to win the sb and NE did it. So it doesn't matter what they did or didn't do. It was the perfect, even including the Brady interceptions. kirky can only speculate what the score would've been if this happened or that didn't happen. It's pointless. Understandable frame of mind from a Pattie fan though.

Seattle lost. The interception is a big moment because of the easy score was expected. But they were behind despite being 10pts up. Where the lost the game is from that period between being 10pts up to conceding it. They backed off, they didn't go for it. They were generally cautious on defence, which was a no no. By settling for the field goal, it meant that they later had to go for the td. Whereas going for and getting a td earlier would've meant the Butler interception meant overtime. Or they could've gone for a field goal to win the game and not leave themselves open like they did.

I'm right, kirky's wrong!

You've got a crazy patriots hate going on man, its riveting reading but is getting a bit old. Do you realize your doing the same thing your criticizing kirky for doing. All the they backed off, played cautious and that's why they lost the lead is speculating in itself. Cause maybe they woukd have gone aggressive and thrown a pick and bang no field goal or no score. All we know is the game itself and plays that were played. New england won and the game won't ever be changed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've got a crazy patriots hate going on man, its riveting reading but is getting a bit old. Do you realize your doing the same thing your criticizing kirky for doing.
I am not doing what kirky is doing. Seattle lost from a strong position. So I'm looking at what they did/n't do, based on what actually happened. NE won, so I have nfi what kirky's going on about

All the they backed off, played cautious and that's why they lost the lead is speculating in itself.
I know it was 13 days ago. But I did watch the game. I did see this happen. There is no speculation.

Cause maybe they woukd have gone aggressive and thrown a pick and bang no field goal or no score.
This is speculation. I'm not interested in it.

The off-season is now in full swing. Teams have fired and hired entire coaching staffs. The new staffs are now going thru the process of re-signing players, waiving players, etc, all in preparation for the NFL Combine and Draft which is just around the corner. Closing thread now as it's run its course.

Hail the Patriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back