NFL (14/15) Super Bowl XLIX: New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Game Predictions...(1 vote per category)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the Super Bowl is only so much better than the AFL GF because it's at night. It's not because they actually put money into the production values whilst still keeping the game at the main focus.

Definitely the fact it's held a few hours later.

Well s**t a regional broadcast of a pre-season game dishes up better coverage than 7 do on GF day because of morons like Hamish and the Sat Avo crew, along with Bruce busting his nut everytime his man crush gets close to the ball.

Well s**t a regional broadcast of a pre-season game dishes up better coverage than 7 do on GF day because of morons like Hamish and the Sat Avo crew, along with Bruce busting his nut everytime his man crush gets close to the ball.
I'm not just talking about the coverage, I'm talking about the game itself as well. This Super Bowl stuff gets you pumped up. The AFL however do things like hire Kath & Kim.

Is there a radio link for this anywhere? Can't watch at work but radio would be good :)

Don't try to flash the song up Mr Legend just sing it how its meant to be done.
Someone get Julie Anthony over their pronto
My favourite betting category about the Super Bowl is that you can bet on how long singing the National Anthem will take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back