Scharenberg back this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

HE'S BACK, THE BERG IS RIGHT AHEAD;

Is-anyone-there-Yes-what-do-you-see-Iceberg.jpg

This...If this is true...This is the sort of news which keeps me warm and feeling fuzzy. Between his feet and his knees, Shazza just hasn't had a chance to shine, but now his education can begin.

Can someone please post another source (more sauce) for this info, so that I can be unrestrained in my joy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF he gets a good run with injuries, can we play him and Langdon in the same backline?
Both similar players, are they not?

Well I Hope you are Right.

We saw last season before his did his Knee he never got going in his 3-4 Games
He only played a half his first 2 games as well. Can't wait when he gets 10 games under his belt. My belt might just fly off

IF he gets a good run with injuries, can we play him and Langdon in the same backline?
If Scharenberg gets fit you could play 4 of him and Langdon together, they are that good, and will be that versatile.

Scharenberg really could be the best of all our kids, if he just gets a good run with injuries he will show us how good he can and will be.

Good luck to him.

Hopefully he has a good run in the VFL this year, and if he has a good run with injuries, might be able to make an AFL appearance towards the end of the year.

They're almost complimentary pieces. Think Goddard and Fisher at the Saints, only with more talent.

If Scharenberg gets fit you could play 4 of him and Langdon together, they are that good, and will be that versatile.

Scharenberg really could be the best of all our kids, if he just gets a good run with injuries he will show us how good he can and will be.

You are Expecting Massive things from Scharanberg mattys123

Remove this Banner Ad

Back