MRP / Trib. Lewis 2 weeks, Hodge 3 weeks - OPPOSITION POSTERS WILL BE CARDED

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst I don't agree with the May decision Robbo has lost it, does he not realize that Goldstein got up and played out the game, Rockliff was put into next week. I really don't understand why he is so upset about the Lewis incident, it was dumb but it is not as if it was a big hit, 2 weeks a fair outcome.

I can assure you Robbo has not lost it.

I can also assure you Robbo never had it.

The Fyfe hit on Lewis is actually on the AFL tribunal DVD as an example of low impact. Will be a joke if it isn't brought down to low impact now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can they just pull this potential to cause injury shite out of nowhere what about fyfes potential to cause injury or Buddy's or Hawkins smashing Stratton in the face ?

SuperFooty (AFL) ‏@superfooty 33s34 seconds ago

#AFL prosecutor asks tribunal to consider the potential for serious injury - ie broken jaw

0 retweets 0 favorites

Buzz off with this potential to cause injury rubbish, it should have no bearing on the result tonight, dealing in hypothetical's now are we?

This. I can cop Hodge getting rubbed out. I can cop the media bullshit and everything else. But I cannot cop "potential injury" ffs.

Just going out there is "potential injury"

This. I can cop Hodge getting rubbed out. I can cop the media bullshit and everything else. But I cannot cop "potential injury" ffs.

Just going out there is "potential injury"

It's really genuinely making me feel angry. They're constructing an outcome for no reason that goes completely against any precedence.

I think I take football too seriously, this is really getting to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back