Review Post match discussion/vent thread vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets buy liam jones, trade goldstien. Play Majak as a sole ruckmen. Give S.thompson a 10 year contract

WHY THE FK WOULD U TAKE THE TAF OFF ABLETT AT HALF TIME.

WHY THE FK CANT OUT PLAYERS MAKE SIMPLE HAND PASSES/ KICKS.

WHY ARE NORTH SOOO s**t

We can't hit targets, we can't put the ball out in space to the advantage of our team mates, when you can't do that you are going to lose games when the opposition puts heat on you.

Skills have been our Achilles Heel from day one, we have way too many players who are horrible with the ball and we have compounded that problem by injecting a lot of defensively horrible and totally unaccountable players in the side.

While it'd never happen trading Swallow would be a positive move in the long run.
Im actually thinking the same. But how do you trade your captain?? He is a liability at the moment.

I'm so dispondent by this team at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Harvey was okay, and Dal may have got a lot of touches but used the ball poorly.

Hello,

I remember last year when you rolled us and Lake had a brain fade with his sleeper hold. You looked big with strong bodies with great ball movement. I think a lot of people thought you could at least have a crack for the top 4 and once again go deep into September.

I think north and Port have been so disappointing. I can see by the previous posts how frustrated you guys are. It's just strange how two clubs with so much promise have just fallen away. I really thought you'd be up where Collingwood are right now at least. Media are saying you have a favourable draw for the rest of the year too.

We can't hit targets, we can't put the ball out in space to the advantage of our team mates, when you can't do that you are going to lose games when the opposition puts heat on you.

Skills have been our Achilles Heel from day one, we have way too many players who are horrible with the ball and we have compounded that problem by injecting a lot of defensively horrible and totally unaccountable players in the side.

Lack good decision makers.

Lack natural footballers.

Lack direction.

Completely embarrasing, this team is ****ed. There is no quick fix for this crap. These players have been developed in a team that rewarded mediocrity. The damage is done. Tough calls need to be made but lets face it, it just isnt going to happen.

Long, tough road coming up.

That's the saddest thing. Next 3-5 years will be about middle of the road to bottoming out as our Harvey, Dal, Wells, Petrie and Firrito retire and replaced with more kids. We are legit 7 years away from even being any good. It's like the mid 00's again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back