NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Thanks for the info and the reminders in this thread - I haven't been around much over the last 10 days because, having moved to Melbourne, iinet dicked me around with getting internet connection for that long.

Anyway, having cancelled the auto renewal because I wasn't sure how my internet would be, my naked dsl is getting about 9-10 Mbps - which I think is going to be quick enough to run Game Pass (I've based this on some people in this thread and elsewhere).

Having read the info in this thread, I've just sent the quite embarrassing email asking them if they can turn my auto renewal back on. I'm another who is a little surprised that any NFL fan (who has capable internet - not a given in Australia) wouldn't have GP.

That said, with the increase in prices, I'm certainly considering just getting the "regular season" pass, because with ESPN and 7mate, I don't watch it much at all between January and August.

Anyway, having cancelled the auto renewal because I wasn't sure how my internet would be, my naked dsl is getting about 9-10 Mbps - which I think is going to be quick enough to run Game Pass (I've based this on some people in this thread and elsewhere).

Will be plenty mate, I have less out here and it runs completely fine.

Gamepass is a luxury, but I want to see every single Giants game - guaranteed. NFL Network is cool too.

Once they add in the NFL Now extra stuff (like the documentary Finding Giants!!), I'll be set.

Gamepass is a luxury, but I want to see every single Giants game - guaranteed. NFL Network is cool too.

Once they add in the NFL Now extra stuff (like the documentary Finding Giants!!), I'll be set.

I may be reading this wrong, but that stuff is already on there.

I may be reading this wrong, but that stuff is already on there.
There is a difference between what is on NFL Network, and what is NFL Now premium content.

Which isn't to say it hasn't moved across and I haven't noticed :). I mainly watch NFL Total Access on-demand (rather than anything live).

There is a difference between what is on NFL Network, and what is NFL Now premium content.

Which isn't to say it hasn't moved across and I haven't noticed :). I mainly watch NFL Total Access on-demand (rather than anything live).

Yeah its all on there, including Finding Giants.

Nah man it's a necessity!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im hoping for a 10-15% discount before the first pre-season games start. doubt it will happen but thats when i will be buying my sub. and a discount will make me feel better if the GF finds my credit card bill.

Has anybody used the Big 10 subscription? I'm thinking of signing up for it this year. Can you watch any of the Big 10 games or only those broadcast on the B10 network?

Yeah only live stuff is from BTN but they have the ESPN games on a 12-24hr delay and CBS games on a 24 hour delay. dont know if they are full games or just highlights also dont know about Fox games. and obviously only games featuring teams from the Big10

How do you guys watch your NFL? Live? Or on the condensed versions or full replays?
I hate watching sport that isn't live, but gee it's hard to wake up middle of the night Sunday when I know I have to work on the Monday.
You can watch it live or delayed using gamepass. You can turn scores off as well if you want to watch it delayed so you wont know the result.

You can watch it live or delayed using gamepass. You can turn scores off as well if you want to watch it delayed so you wont know the result.
That's probably what I'll have to do. Most times I'll probably be too lazy to wake up at 3am so will save the games for Monday after work.

That's probably what I'll have to do. Most times I'll probably be too lazy to wake up at 3am so will save the games for Monday after work.
Well once there is daylight savings here and clocks have moved 1 hour back in USA then 1pm games will start at 5am AEDT which is reasonable.

Personally I usually watch second halves of 1pm games until games are on at 5am when I watch them all live (i usually watch redzone unless Eagles are playing)

Well once there is daylight savings here and clocks have moved 1 hour back in USA then 1pm games will start at 5am AEDT which is reasonable.

Personally I usually watch second halves of 1pm games until games are on at 5am when I watch them all live (i usually watch redzone unless Eagles are playing)
Ah yes I remember that now, yeh much, much better when the games start then. I feel like it's an early start to the day as opposed to waking up in the middle of the night.

Yeah, I think the trick is to just battle through the first few weeks, then they become 4am starts; then a couple of weeks later its 5am starts. Fortunately, I don't think the Eagles' draw is too bad this season - I watch all their games live, even if it means taking a Monday or Tuesday off, or working flexible hours on a Monday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back