List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Something isn't right imo but need to verify rumour first. Maybe trouble with kolo or Motlop. Need to see if Mahlepi has heard anything solid
Both will sign and we haven't even spoken to Treloar.

Hello Catters.

A few of you guys seem to have Jay Clark levels of sureness in regards to Danger et al. and I was wondering where your reliable info comes from. I want to believe in dinner parties and the like, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to sort the chaff from the legitimate. I obviously don't expect names and contact numbers, but I was wondering the type of area guys and gals like Mahlepi Nakia and bigblackboz get their intel from (eg contacts at footy department, player management, board, friend of family/friend, player, ouija board etc)?

Just seems to be each board has the posters who are respected as having legitimate contacts within clubland, but it's increasingly difficult to know which is which.

Cheers with feline respect, WAG

Hello Catters.

A few of you guys seem to have Jay Clark levels of sureness in regards to Danger et al. and I was wondering where your reliable info comes from. I want to believe in dinner parties and the like, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to sort the chaff from the legitimate. I obviously don't expect names and contact numbers, but I was wondering the type of area guys and gals like Mahlepi Nakia and bigblackboz get their intel from (eg contacts at footy department, player management, board, friend of family/friend, player, ouija board etc)?

Just seems to be each board has the posters who are respected as having legitimate contacts within clubland, but it's increasingly difficult to know which is which.

Only dinner party talk in this thread has come from Crows supporters - no Cats supporters have claimed to have any knowledge on Dangers decisions for next year based on apparent talk at any apparent dinner party.

Mine is contact at the AFL. No more than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only dinner party talk in this thread has come from Crows supporters - no Cats supporters have claimed to have any knowledge on Dangers decisions for next year based on apparent talk at any apparent dinner party.
You misinterpret my post. I was implying I want to believe in the aiof dinner party story because it points to Danger staying a Crow, however I am well aware this is closer to Ouija board levels of intel rather than reality.

Was a genuine interest in where the 'good goss' is coming from. No ulterior motives or trolling.

A friend of mine runs 'Adelaide Crows Pride' on Facebook. He asked me to make him a match preview graphic for Sunday's big game against the Eagles... :D

11948477_10208000130620705_1457610828_o.jpg

Rod Stewart literally wrote this song for Patrick Dangerfield. The chorus is like an extract out of Patrick's personal journal. But the whole song must be listened to in order to gain the full context.

Oh, the rhythm of my heart
Is beating like a drum
With the words "I love you"
Rolling off my tongue
No, never will I roam
For I know my place is home
Where the ocean meets the sky
I'll be sailing

If that's not about MoggsCreek, then I'll dead set walk away and never return to my interwebz receiving devices ever again!

Hello Catters.

my info is from neil balme and he said 2 weeks

You misinterpret my post. I was implying I want to believe in the aiof dinner party story because it points to Danger staying a Crow, however I am well aware this is closer to Ouija board levels of intel rather than reality.

Was a genuine interest in where the 'good goss' is coming from. No ulterior motives or trolling.
i also get info from pickering, he is my neighbour and i have entered his network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back