Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stewart2Austin created the Homer
yAVezdO.png

Neade's Moore 2009 gay dolphin and some of those 2005 spilled milk lightning

What about if the Suns moved away from the bright red to a darker more blood red, like crimson? To quote an old advert. I'd like to see that:)
It's a bit darker in the wet like a Liverpool/Adidas red circa 2006/7 which looks incredible. BLK's colours are notoriously desaturated.

Also, has the club ever considered using this above the numbers instead of BBFFC?
View attachment 164932
It's an idea that's been going around on this board for years.
The Club is in required to use the BBFFC logo under court order from the fallout over the "paddlepop" lion. This was issued from 2012 jumpers onwards. Unless this is overturned through the 'powers at be', this logo will live on.

BLK's colours are notoriously desaturated.

It's ridiculous. You'd think between BLK and ISC they'd get something right.

BLK's jumpers are greyed or rather appear lighter than they should, and while ISC's jumpers are near perfect (apart from their collars which tear far too easily), they can't get their shorts right.

G'day,

Looking for some 'inspiration' and ideas on what your thoughts on a 2016 ANZAC Guernsey for the Brisbane Lions would look like? Send me your art and your Guernsey might be on the backs of thousands!

Cheers

G'day,

Looking for some 'inspiration' and ideas on what your thoughts on a 2016 ANZAC Guernsey for the Brisbane Lions would look like? Send me your art and your Guernsey might be on the backs of thousands!

Cheers
Do you work for the lions/blk?

G'day,

Cheers

Maybe a short sleeved version of the Fitzroy 1916 jumper with the ANZAC logo and perhaps names of past players that were at war in the middle of the jumper.

Fitzroy-1914.gif

It's ridiculous. You'd think between BLK and ISC they'd get something right.

BLK's jumpers are greyed or rather appear lighter than they should, and while ISC's jumpers are near perfect (apart from their collars which tear far too easily), they can't get their shorts right.

:eek:

400114.jpg

I love our shorts this year.

G'day,

Cheers
2015 one was a shambles. Maybe this? It's more based off the WW2 era jumper taking inspiration from this idea:
Maybe a short sleeved version of the Fitzroy 1916 jumper with the ANZAC logo and perhaps names of past players that were at war in the middle of the jumper.

Fitzroy-1914.gif
upload_2015-9-4_17-0-51.png
Please ignore the Greek writing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day,

Cheers
Home jumper with ANZAC badge on chest :)

dffgdfgdfgdfgd.png

East Perth (WAFL) are looking to part ways with the Eagles alignment and it's looking likely that the Eagles may have their own reserves team next year.

I present to you the 2016 West Coast Eagles WAFL Team Jumpers
Just can't decide which one I like better out of the royal or navy touch.

View attachment 171305

East Perth (WAFL) are looking to part ways with the Eagles alignment and it's looking likely that the Eagles may have their own reserves team next year.

If this reserves team doesn't launch with a wings home jumper I'll be ******* pissed.

If this reserves team doesn't launch with a wings home jumper I'll be ******* pissed.
When Adelaide launched into the SANFL they weren't allowed hoops, to keep them separate from the AFL team. One is an AFL team, the other SANFL. This could be the case here too.

View attachment 171305

Why the white?

Royal (yellow wings) Home, Yellow (royal wings) Away v the Royals, Peel etc.

Use of the classic Eagles logo would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back