NFL 2015 NFL - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

It's still not safe to go outside AmericanCrow

Browns OC John DeFilippo said the team is ready to "explore" using CB Justin Gilbert on offense.

A colossal bust on the defensive side of the ball, the No. 8 overall pick of last year's draft has played exactly eight snaps this season. However, Gilbert has always had some Ed Reed-ian return skills, and is a playmaker with the ball in his hands. It's just hard to see how he could meaningfully make the switch as a 23-year-old lifetime defensive back. The Browns have been run about as poorly as possible since firing Joe Banner and Mike Lombardi.

Source: Nate Ulrich on Twitter

Wish Peyton would stop spudding it up. Do I dare start Tyrod Taylor this week instead?
Drop Peyton if you haven't. Denver offense has been struggling too much.

With todays game likely to in the underwhelming to whelming range I wonder how much does the NFL generate from the TNF and even the international games?

As somebody ( GG? ) said the TNF games are very flat with the short turnaround and with the "give everyone a go" scheduling of TNF they haven't been able to put on must see games so, to me, it seems more damaging than good.

Not to mention they have him playing for the wrong team.

Aaahhh, i thought it was just a random double.

Goina say, cause the Rams alone to win are $4.40. Obviously meant Phili..

You should send them a link of the Nick Foles/Bradford trade and bring them up to speed. :thumbsu:

With todays game likely to in the underwhelming to whelming range I wonder how much does the NFL generate from the TNF and even the international games?

As somebody ( GG? ) said the TNF games are very flat with the short turnaround and with the "give everyone a go" scheduling of TNF they haven't been able to put on must see games so, to me, it seems more damaging than good.

I'm pretty sure I've read that CBS paid about $300m to cover what ended up being about 9 TNF games last season (because they didn't buy the rights to all of them I don't think.)

Although without understanding how the rest of the tv deals work, it's probably a meaningless figure because I don't have any context.

Indianapolis Colts

Jerrell Freeman ILB Inactive
Denzelle Good OT Inactive
Lance Louis G Inactive
Andrew Luck QB Inactive
T.Y. McGill DT Inactive
Tyler Varga FB Inactive
Bjoern Werner OLB Inactive

Houston Texans

Kourtnei Brown LB Inactive
Quintin Demps SS Inactive
Akeem Dent ILB Inactive
Jonathan Grimes RB Inactive
Greg Mancz C Inactive
Cecil Shorts WR Inactive
Nate Washington WR Inactive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miami really are the Carlton of the NFL at the moment.

Rams to win are 4.40?
I'm in - someone give me a referral to a decent site other than sportsbet as they're a pain in the ass

They are the best odds available. Luxbet also has them $4.40 but they dont have a refer a friend bonus code so i miss out, just join Sportsbet, We are friends, right? :D

How are the Rams $4.40 for the win? I get that it's Lambeau and Rodgers but this is the exact type of game the Rams win.

They were also +10 ATS @ $1.92… :eek:

i was all over that s**t as soon as markets went up. Go my Rams. :thumbsu::hearts:

This game has potential to be one of the worst I've ever watched.

I'm only watching for DeAndre Hopkins.

And I don't get many gamedays off.

This game has potential to be one of the worst I've ever watched.

I'm only watching for DeAndre Hopkins.

And I don't get many gamedays off.
Don't like some JJ Watts?

oh * , Ryan Mallett runs onto the field

just keep handing it to Arian....look don't get me wrong if receivers had their hands attached at the back of their calves or on their ankles, Mallett's completion % would be through the roof!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back