List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Freo got Bennell for nothing!!

i wish we got that deal.... a slight downgrade on their 1st pick and a 2nd rounder!! *!

Freo have just got the steal of the century. If that person hadn't ratted Bennell and leaked the pics (that 70% of AFL players participate in anyway), he would be worth 3 first rounders in my opinion. Can easily be top 5 in the AFL.

I have no doubt we will rue the decision to continue with our "good character/Hillsong Church" policy.

Pick 15 would've got it done.

Im gutted.

you do realise it cost less then 15? do we always have to overpay?

Expectation of Damo big news:

4efbd3ffd27b99b2_Big_Fish_Pictures_A.jpg

Reality of Damo big news:

th

Freo have just got the steal of the century. If that person hadn't ratted Bennell and leaked the pics (that 70% of AFL players participate in anyway), he would be worth 3 first rounders in my opinion. Can easily be top 5 in the AFL

I have no doubt we will rue the decision to continue with our "good character/Hillsong Church" policy.

Pick 15 would've got it done.

Im gutted.
I second that

You can stop all the talk about Shiel right now. It's total rubbish talk, and that is coming from Arden Street HQ. However Bastinac very strongly linked to Brisbane. Fact not fiction.
Maybe your contact at the club is still pissed at you for bagging them out when we rested those guys in r23, and payback is making sure you don't get the scoop on the Shiel deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you do realise it cost less then 15? do we always have to overpay?

exactly my point. 15 would've got it done in a heartbeat.

The club should've back in their culture and taken the risk.

Every chance 15 will be another McKenzie, Basti etc. But you know exactly what you're getting with Bennell.

MASSIVE wasted opportunity.

No one can say to me that Bennell is any worse a "character" than Dusty or Swann. Our team from the 90's had plenty who wouldn't fit our modern image.

I'm livid. He is EXACTLY what our side was crying out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back