Preview Rnd 6 - Carlton vs Essendon* Sunday 1st May 3.20pm @ MCG - Final changes post #747

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully Graham feels he's right on the cusp of our best 22 and starts getting some consistency into his game, he goes hard and finishes well. He would want to be cemented in the best 22 not "only just".

I think he definitely has what it takes, last week's omission was strange after just one poor game but I guess Bolts is trying to get the message across that we can't afford to have passengers at any time, Nick Graham is better than that, let's hope he proves it today.

Not feeling the need for a win for this game, yet.......That will come, I guess.

Happy to have Weitering, Plowman and Byrne out there but would be happier again had have Boekhorst, CCurnow and Cuningham been available.
I'm impatient I know, but this year is a terrific opportunity to get games into the young guys. It will come.

Hope the weather clears ffs. Will miss the game as I am playing today..then heading over to the in-laws for lamb on the %£¥€*£€ spit yo!
Then home to watch the replay
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hope the weather clears ffs. Will miss the game as I am playing today..then heading over to the in-laws for lamb on the %£¥€*£€ spit yo!
Then home to watch the replay
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A punctured animal for consumption. Can't think of anything better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The light show was amazing. I love storms.

But it won't last, rain should clear by morning and the 'G has pretty good drainage.
Except in the Mens. Message to blokes - it's ok to flush the damn urinal. Sometimes think I'm the only one.

Its killing me not knowing if Cripps is gonna be out there today or not. I know our midfield should still account for *, but who drops a bombshell like that late the night before the game?

I am full of doubt now. Anyone got some good news to allay my mental health issues? I'll take anything.

Don't expect him to play.

An unplanned rest may not actually be a bad thing for him.

He trained ok yesterday morning didn't he?

I don't know but talk yesterday was that he won't play.

Just manage the guy and the squad in general. Very little to gain by pushing someone where a niggle could develop into something much more serious.

We do have a lot of niggles all of a sudden...........meanwhile Waite has never been fitter. :)

Resting him so he can demolish the Pies? I'll take it :thumbsu: hopefully Weitering is right to go...

Cant shake the pregame jitters though. Really want the lads to get this win. They deserve another win.

Sure. They do deserve another win but players deserve to play when fit, only.

Bolton has either undertaken an extreme caution policy or our medical staff will be under more pressure than Norths medico was on Friday night. :)

Poor guy copped a lot of heat in the team that just doesn't lose players to unnecessary injuries.

Sure. They do deserve another win but players deserve to play when fit, only.

Bolton has either undertaken an extreme caution policy or our medical staff will be under more pressure than Norths medico was on Friday night. :)

Poor guy copped a lot of heat in the team that just doesn't lose players to unnecessary injuries.

Im not saying play them if they're not right to play. Im just lamenting losing a couple of our big guns in a very gettable game.

Well, I'll be stoked if we get a win without cripps and if ever there was a game where we could, this is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back