NFL (14/15) Super Bowl XLIX: New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Game Predictions...(1 vote per category)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

New England deserve to lose after apparently cheating against the Cowboys.

1341857724_reporter_gets_hit_by_race_car.gif

Last edited:
Most over-hyped Patriot this week: Jamie Collins. Single-handedly stop Wilson running? Please. Just because he is the only player with athleticism in their front 7 #shotsfired

Patriot who deserved more talk this week: Devin McCourty. Wilson is going to have to take extra care on those deep balls.

Most over-hyped Patriot this week: Jamie Collins. Single-handedly stop Wilson running? Please. Just because he is the only player with athleticism in their front 7 #shotsfired

Patriot who deserved more talk this week: Devin McCourty. Wilson is going to have to take extra care on those deep balls.
I do love JC though but Wilsons going to be a big challenge for us.

Sounds like a man who hasn't watched Jamie Collins terrorise opponents this season. But yes, McCourty is a baller.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The closer we get the more nervous I get. Think it might be a game of depth - the difference won't be Gronk or Revis or Sherm or Lynch, but the unexpected...a Jeremy Lane, a lesser Pats receiver.

Seahawks 23-20

The team at FiveThirtyEight* are predicting a boring Superbowl. They have performed an analysis of many varying factors and found that this game pits the 2nd strongest pairing of any two Superbowl opponents (behind XIII), however of the 8 most strongest pairings only XXXII (Denver-Green Bay) wasn't a fizzer.

Full story here : http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...best-this-could-be-the-worst-super-bowl-ever/

* For those not familiar with FiveThirtyEight, they originally started out using statisical analysis and modelling to predict US elections, this year they have turned their talents to US sports by trying to use hard data to analyse and predict trends and results

So where is everyone watching the Super Bowl?

I'll be at Turf in Melbourne if anyone wants to have a beer.
I'll be running around all day working and wont have any chance to actually sit and watch the game, or portions of the game, all day. Will have to wait to watch the replay on gamepass later in the evening.

I'll be running around all day working and wont have any chance to actually sit and watch the game, or portions of the game, all day. Will have to wait to watch the replay on gamepass later in the evening.
You're no fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back