1st Ashes Test England v Australia June 16-20 1930hrs @ Edgbaston

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anderson has looked the least threatening, and Robinson couldn't even break 130kph

Jimmy looks half fit and big guts Robbo making the most out of today because surely Wood plays next test.

We are playing this very well.

Obviously the Head wicket was a bad moment but other than that we’re doing exactly what we need to.

No need to swing the bat at this point. Just be patient, protect the wicket, put the bad balls away and rotate the strike.

We are playing this very well.

Obviously the Head wicket was a bad moment but other than that we’re doing exactly what we need to.

No need to swing the bat at this point. Just be patient, protect the wicket, put the bad balls away and rotate the strike.
Tubby Taylor dislikes this post

Potentially. Has been very good this innings. Fields especially.

Was his captaincy in the first innings that good though? Broad, Anderson and Robinson bowled 12/11/14 overs with the first ball. Less than half the overs. While Moeen bowled 26 at 4.5 an over letting us off the hook
He was far from perfect, but I still say he was in another league compared to Pat. We got in the positions we did more due to individual performances rather than smart strategy and planning.

Well done Ussie. Great application. Will give the tail belief if he's still out there.
Bang on. I reckon he is the man you want in most in this situation. Just so calm. Has to be a huge help for the bloke down the other end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was always an opener, instead in 2019 we dropped him when he was batting 3 and played Marcus bloody Harris.
Don't get me started. I've had some pretty big melts on here and elsewhere over this dating back to 2019 lol. Think my first was the Ashes series he was dropped.

Back