AE 2010 - AE Brainstorm Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: AE10: Dawn Of A New Campaign: Brainstorm Thread

Sorry I've been a bit slack on the updates.

We'll need to sort some issues soon so I can get the site programmed. This year I want the site to be fully functional prior to preseason games so we can run a full test during the preseason. I'm even planning on automating Woodson's scenarios/ladders so he can spend more time writing his highly entertaining weekly reports.

I've made progress too on getting the in-game scores to update, so we should be able to do a 'live' ladder during games. If I get really adventurous I might look at game stats too.

Count me in, I'm going for a name change, will post when successful

AE10 Timeline agenda:

June 15th: BF NFL Armchair Endzone Facebook GROUP & Page launched

June 18th: Preliminary re-confirmation of AE09 members to secure their place for the upcoming 2010 AE campaign.

Thereafter, anyone can jump the queue ahead of unconfirmed AE09 list by confirming their interest.

There is a projected pending AE members CAP of 64 this season.

June 19/20th: AE10 polls released for confirmation of the Fourth Comp w/options, Pre-Season Divisional Champs optional comp

June 27th: AE10 polls close*

June 29th: *If the FEATURE GAMES comp is elected again, a re-POLL on the re-alignment of FG series with an additional COMP "Double Trigger" to be determined.

*If a NEW Fourth Comp option is VOTED IN instead of Feature Games , the structure and breakdown of Prizes will require a re-POLL regardless.
July 4th: Pending re-POLL closes.

July 6th: AE10 (Thread) LAUNCH with all the AE10 comp rules/regulations/prize money distributions

beerchug1.gif

AE10 PROMO will be low key: Click here for a sneak preview of the AE10 billboard poster.

July 7th-July31st: AE10 subscriptions due. Paypal/Bank Account transfer /Cash accepted

August 1st-10th: AE10 CAP (64/80) determined / Pending subs final call / late AE entries may also be accepted.

August 14th: AE Conferences/Divisions announced (courtesy of Danielz_23)
AE website 2010 Members Confirmation
danceshout.gif

August 18-20th: AE's NEXT DUEL Schedule released.
Comprehensive yet easy to read /printable viewing charts.
popcorn2.gif

September 10th AEST:
AE10
clubbed.gif
/NFL 2010 season
zdrool.gif
commences

Formerly ynM!, now ccatrlahaap, for some reason it wouldn't allow me to use the @ symbol in username :-(

had to create a new account

Formerly the Artist known as your_not Me!

cc

Obviously it means something to you, but thats one fargin ugly name! :eek:

Obviously it means something to you, but thats one fargin ugly name! :eek:

In remote parts of Istanbul, it looks like it translates to something that sounds like F*** You all or you can just say >>sea sea atrlah up<< with a smile. :)

Woodson if there is anymore room for rookies then i'd love to join. Cheers.

Welcome to the FIVE Rookies for the AE10 campaign. I'm sure you guys will get to enjoy/appreciate the adrenaline RUSH along with the frantic moments of anxiety...

AE10DeadlineAugust14th.jpg

As there is only 42 AE09 members re-confirming there is still another minimum 17 assured spots available. Depending on the speed of the July subs intake, the 64 CAP will remain.

Have i done it right?? Am i in?? Still trying 2 find my way around...but getting there.. Cool,cant w8 now...
Dont worry bout da raiders,worry about da fans..!!!! Lol

laterz

Have i done it right?? Am i in?? Still trying 2 find my way around...but getting there.. Cool,cant w8 now...
Dont worry bout da raiders,worry about da fans..!!!! Lol

laterz

Welcome aboard TC RAIDERS!! Rookie class member #7 joins the AE ranks along with:

lards
SherrinorBurnley
Shiny_on_top
smiths
Swannies
von_wafer

I'll make sure you'll get a ground understanding of how it all works when the AE10 LAUNCH thread kicks in next month.

#52 is the AE10 member count atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think i have already posted, but im in. Have been really out of the loop lately but im warming up for the AE season now! Go Team!

Thanx Camsmith. Already had you included to the 54 that have confirmed.

Still await confirmation from a few more who haven't given me a clear indication. Here is the AE10 preliminary list.

And don't forget to get your VOTE in for the SPREAD POLL. (Poll concludes 4th July)

Welcome aboard TC RAIDERS!! Rookie class member #7 joins the AE ranks along with:

lards
SherrinorBurnley
Shiny_on_top
smiths
Swannies
von_wafer

I'll make sure you'll get a ground understanding of how it all works when the AE10 LAUNCH thread kicks in next month.

#52 is the AE10 member count atm.
thx bro....

Have been really out of the loop lately but im warming up for the AE season now! Go Team!

That can happen when you run into idiots in Brisbane.

2days.jpg

UNTIL the AE10 Thread LAUNCH..
danceshout.gif
49 re-confirimed AE09 members returning whilst 7 rookies have confirmed their interest in joining the ultimate Big Footy NFL challenge experience. A CAP of members may be increased up to 80 MAX but it all depends on the speed/ frequency of the AE subscriptions coming thru during the month of July. 64 is the number atm.

Danielz_23 has been assigned the duty of submitting the list of honoury NFL legends for the NEXT DUEL divisions/ conferences.

Eight AE09 members will be chosen to be allocated the duty of picking the 5 weekly SPREAD GAMES (twice) this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back