NRL 2012 NRL Grand Final: Melbourne Storm v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny how many closet storm fans appear when they win...where were you all when they cheated the comp 2 years ago?
i have been a storm fan since they entered the league....Just because i dont normally post about it on big footy that makes me (and others) closet fans? Stop being offended, storm were the best team, deal with it

Funny how many closet storm fans appear when they win...where were you all when they cheated the comp 2 years ago?

I know plenty of people who began to take an interest in RL BECAUSE the premierships were taken away

If you are talking about people commenting here perhaps it is not so much huge fans but people from Melbourne who wanted them to win and discuss the game somewhere? Ever thought of that? Now #### off.

How can Storm fans be upset about losing their premierships if they were proven to have cheated? Anyway, good on them for showing what a great side they are and that they probably didn't need to cheat in the first place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, the NRL presentation is pretty different.

Sponsors plastered everywhere, referees getting medals but not the players, all the dignitaries on stage looking for camera time, and Bellamy gets a powerade bath but not a chance to accept the trophy with the captain.

If you are talking about people commenting here perhaps it is not so much huge fans but people from Melbourne who wanted them to win and discuss the game somewhere? Ever thought of that? Now #### off.
Not just here mate just social media everywhere everyone is a storm fan all of a sudden. im Neutral for both teams, they both are cheats in my books. :eek:

Not just here mate just social media everywhere everyone is a storm fan all of a sudden. im Neutral for both teams, they both are cheats in my books. :eek:

Everyone loves a winner. I don't care much for league but its just nice to see the cup away from the sydneysiders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back