Game Day 2012 Prelim Hawthorn v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pretty sick of watching the Crows lose Prelim finals. It might be fine for Victorian minnows like the Western Bulldogs and St.Kilda to have decades of losing finals, but it isn't for the Crows, we must not have a losers mentality like those clubs.

I still can't get over when Luke Thompson (I think it was him) punched the ball instead of marking it which resulted in the open goal for Buddy! BTW this was straight after Danger was tackled.

i can't get over lots of things. mainly the blatant cheating. that's a bit of a sticking point.

Yep the cheating was disgusting. Anyone who disputes it is either biased or a ******* moron! The umps took match fixing to a whole new level.

I'm pretty sick of watching the Crows lose Prelim finals. It might be fine for Victorian minnows like the Western Bulldogs and St.Kilda to have decades of losing finals, but it isn't for the Crows, we must not have a losers mentality like those clubs.

But we could become the next St Kilda or Bulldogs if we keep on bombing out this way every few years over the next 30+ years. We should have had another premiership by now (in 2005)

If we won the Grand Final that year would it have been stripped off us?

Highly unlikely but who knows? ..... Perhaps its a good thing we did not win it. ????

This team should have at least 3 premierships by now, let itself down in 05 and 06.

Highly unlikely but who knows? ..... Perhaps its a good thing we did not win it. ????

This team should have at least 3 premierships by now, let itself down in 05 and 06.

Yeah I have always been curious to know what would of happened if we won the 2012 grand final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking about this game just makes me wanna cry. :'(
Blatantly robbed and should've been in the grand final.
But hey you've gotta have some Victorian team in there so there are more viewers.......

Thinking about this game just makes me wanna cry. :cry:
Blatantly robbed and should've been in the grand final.
But hey you've gotta have some Victorian team in there so there are more viewers.......

I went to sleep and woke up the next day.

The sad thing about that match was that was the best losing game under Sando we played which was in a prelim.

If Talia was there we definitely could have snagged it.

I went to sleep and woke up the next day.

The sad thing about that match was that was the best losing game under Sando we played which was in a prelim.

If Talia was there we definitely could have snagged it.
Oh yep if Talia was there and L Thompson wasn't then Rioli wouldn't have taken that mark to put them back in front.
I remember the aftermath of that game, everyone was filled with real hope and confidence for the next year.
What could've been hey

Yep the cheating was disgusting. Anyone who disputes it is either biased or a ******* moron! The umps took match fixing to a whole new level.

Its been the same since inception. But its changing. In the 90's they would throw to commercial when people like Niel kerley spoke up and thats the last you would here of it. Today many fans and many commentators and many media outlets are at least talking about it today. They wont acknowledge the pattern though.

I saw a few port fans acknowledging it last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back