MRP / Trib. 2013 MRP/ Tribunal News & Reports (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hyperbole notwithstanding, that's why he got suspended.
Why he didn't get suspended for as long as Judd is because he was the tackler. Judd just walked up and did it.

And as far as I can tell, Rioli's effort had amuch lesser impact on the victim. Barlow.experienced momentary discomfort.
What'sizname's face contorted in pain, and he had to leave the ground. I think he got subbed out, too. And he had a pre existing shoulder injury.

Since when has a pre-existing injury been an issue except when claiming insurance? Adams doctor admitted that the tackle from Judd did not cause any further damage to his shoulder.

So your defense rests on Barlow not being a soft utensil like Adams so the penalty should be less because Barlow didn't grimace or go off the ground like Adams did. Judd was part of the tackle on Adams who was trying to dispose of the ball. He didn't randomly 'walk up' to any player on the ground and grab them.

- Has anyone figured out yet how come chicken wing tackle by Rioli under double demerit finals penalties mean he’s offered ¼ of the penalty that Chris Judd received? Is it blatant anti-bald discrimination? The guys shoulder being sore prior to the game wasn't Judd's fault unless he has amazing brain control/mind control powers ( I forget which is more powerful).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back