7th Dec 4:30am
Man City v Everton

8th Dec 12:30am
West Ham v Swansea

8th Dec 3:00am
Aston Villa v Leicester

9th Dec 7:00am
Southampton v Man Utd

Thought it would be a good time to discuss this week instead of things boiling over in the other thread...
Early game ftw

Newcastle 0-2 Chelsea
Hull 1-0 West Brom
Liverpool 3-0 Sunderland
QPR 1-1 Burnley
Stoke 0-0 Arsenal
Tottenham 2-0 Crystal Palace
Man City 4-1 Everton
West Ham 2-2 Swansea
Aston Villa 1-0 Leicester
Southampton 0-2 Man Utd

Never confident against Newcastle after being beaten by them in the past three seasons. Always save their best performance of the year for us.

Yep, danger game for us as they always seem to play there best game of the season against us. Plus our most irreplaceable player(Matic) will be missing, Mikel to the rescue:oops:
I still reckon Hazard would be our biggest loss. Line ball though...

Should be a good match, looking forward to it.

Why the **** would you schedule Villa v Leicester on a late Sunday game?! I'm assuming they're trying to make something of a midlands derby but my goodness that's a s**t timeslot
Welcome to the world of North, Saints & Dogs fans. Sunday twilight ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never confident against Newcastle after being beaten by them in the past three seasons. Always save their best performance of the year for us.

Yep, danger game for us as they always seem to play there best game of the season against us. Plus our most irreplaceable player(Matic) will be missing, Mikel to the rescue:oops:

All conquering Chelsea to succumb to Newcastle? I doubt it. Should be a good game though.

Chelsea party in this thread!

I'm not confident at all about this one. Easily our bogey game.

EDIT: God damn it LukasTheGreat why did you ruin the Chelsea party

Could be wrong fellas but I believe Mou has never won on Tyneside in 8 or so visits? As much as I'd like to think that could continue, I think Chelsea 'should' win but if we can get the crowd firing early then it could really galvanise us and give us a chance. No Krul and Colo will be a big test for our defence against your impressive attacking power...

Thankfully our midfield is close to full strength again (probaby only misisng Aarons and De Jong from our best side) so that should help make it a contest.

Should be a cracking game hopefully. Let's hope Remy has a quiet night against us too! :D

I can see a draw, but I'm still confident we'll win. Obviously we'll lose soon enough, hopefully not too soon ;)

BluesMan if you think about it, losing tonight might not be so bad a thing for your boys. With the busy festive schedule about to kick off and where the results generally have a big impact on the rest of the season's fortunes, a fresh reminder to the squad that they have to keep giving their all might not be such a bad thing. ;)

Chelsea will beat newcaste 5-0.

Easy fella! We've only conceded 3 goals in our last 8 games despite our extensive injuries so we're traveling okay defensively (touch wood that continues tonight!).

Given we typically play well against them, we may cause a surprise or two. ;)

Could be wrong fellas but I believe Mou has never won on Tyneside in 8 or so visits?

Nah, he won 2 LC games there in his first spell I'm pretty sure.

But in the Prem he's 0 wins 2 draws 2 loses:oops:

He has also lost a FA Cup game there as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back